LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: for Viper from Mr. Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i like to say me hacker watch and learn Big Grin

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Umbrella Viper.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Mr.Blue
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 373252438 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 46.55.130.216 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you

my demo archive and no archive... Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin 66percent skll lvl isnot hack is skill Big Grin i'm meganolucker player in thi server if i have your luck Viper i will be undead Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/5hAilUD1/file.html
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/neFDXVnb/file.html

P.S. on small map with good sound no need wall hack dude Big Grin only nobos play with hacks and configs and another shits. I play clean join in cs double klik on server and play 1 comand use then charger bug and slow... and scroll on mouse for jump and duck thats my hacks oll and yes i have bind key on mouse for parachute and /booster Smile thats my stuffs what stuffs you use ? no slowon knife? yes i know Smile go learn Big Grin
66% doesnt mean you have skill, this is just because you´re using the shot gun.
Its good that someone banned u for " wallhacking ", thats karma u dont think so ? How often u banned me for " wallhacking " or said i am a noob with wallhack, omg how u know this shit cheater and and and. Good Job VIPER, he needs more a ban for being nooby on this server, every one is hacking, but he is just playing with sounds haha
I alredy Baned Mr.Blue From India D2 But after some hrs he returns with dinamic ip and when me try to connect server he disconnected .... still he is not posting his D2 india demo ...
Botob = Noob. Mr.Blue dont playing indian dust2 he is only Swarm player so what for a bullshit u talking now?!

BAN REMOVED - Clean !
Hunter can you visit AmxBans ?
sure Smile
mr blue is not the same as the person that u ban.
"Mr.Blue" is the original nick as u guys can see the above player being banned by tht nick,and the player who got banned at ind sv nick is "Mr.Blue$" that says it all it isn't him,its sm1 playing with his nick and using hack...I am giving my point of view that's it!
Regards frm force the agent Big Grin
Thank You Wink
i thout he is real Mr.blue
Cuz He was asked me for swarm server
and his ping was 200ms+

[Image: 29pdhdt.jpg]

After Some hrs he come to the server again and when he spoted me he suddenly disconnected

] amx_last
name                authid               ip              access
reed                STEAM_0:1:3856960      z
Dj                  STEAM_0:0:452242996   z
Mr [ i ]nnocent`    STEAM_0:0:3198593     z
A c e               STEAM_0:0:3105462    6  z
MAN_WITH_NO_NAME    STEAM_0:0:180728155   z
Dorkster            STEAM_0:1:102981892    z
LPC | DeAthStroKe   STEAM_0:0:654036547     z
Phoenix             STEAM_0:0:1287855662    z
Mr. Blue$           STEAM_0:0:261152345  43.251.177.21   z
10 old connections saved.
AC/DC killed Mr [ i ]nnocent` with ak47
AC/DC killed P

But are you 100% sure he was not real Mr.blue
If Yes Then I am sorry For That
 Big Grin 
(10-05-2016, 05:54 PM)LPC | BoToB Wrote: [ -> ]But are you 100% sure he was not real Mr.blue

yes
bans in blue ip: [attachment=159]
bans in blue$ ip: [attachment=160]
Pages: 1 2