LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: I get banned for noting -_-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/o1AJRWlq/file.html#
AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Mr.Blue
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'CFG 8m hit 7m kill go rest upload demo for unban'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 week'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:1654969442'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '94.10.228.166'
[AMXBans] ========================================
Kicked by Console:  You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
Completed dem
i just play i do know what is cfg omg Mr Blue banned for nothing -_- WTF haw make banned i need to take to se the Mr Blue is bad admin and need to delete him admin title -_-
any core unban him or edit his ban for 3 hours cus this bullshit admin blue is noob never seen a cfg ban for 1 week, bro badboy i will talk with hunter about that noobish admin...
1 more Wrong Ban form Mr.Blue
Still he is admin Big Grin
(10-11-2016, 05:22 PM)LPC | BoToB Wrote: [ -> ]1 more Wrong Ban form Mr.Blue

its not about a wrong ban, its the stupid time of ban!! he is just the worst admin ever...
ban reduced to 3 hours
dont talk bullshits badboy uload demo for prove...7-8m kill with knife is imposible "pro" admins i shot him and he make me him from 8m and kill me from 7m upload demo noob prove i'm wrong nobs then want play with configs no problem stop talking bullshits clean player no have problem to upload demo learn to play i shot you and you kill me from 7m i'ts imposible infamous learn to play dude learn what is cfg and what is distance for kill with difetent zm play knife mas and learn what is cfg and what is normal distance kill with knife....

(10-11-2016, 05:34 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]

its not about a wrong ban, its the stupid time of ban!! he is just the worst admin ever...

want demo from him ban is not wrong.... 7m kill then i shot him is imposible.... watch video with cfg i know what is cfg i know hackers this noobs must learn to play only sad and cry from my play... if someone think 7 or 8m kill is posible get my admin aces i will stop play in this server... 3m is maximum for human some people play with biger distance... then i shot him he cant get me from 7m if he is hunter and jump from some roof like cs_assault and kill me in the aim i will see distance from jump and my dead can me 7m with hunter... but he must kill me one hit and i must no shot him verry hard killling... but he play charger i think i shot him he slow and hit me first time 8-9m sekond time 7m kill lets this noob upload demo and no write he don't know what is cfg 

(10-11-2016, 05:00 PM)BadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/o1AJRWlq/file.html#
Completed dem
i just play i do know what is cfg omg Mr Blue banned for nothing -_- WTF haw make banned i need to take to se the Mr Blue is bad admin and need to delete him admin title -_-
another sader i know you don't want i play in this ever because i'm to bether write to hunter he know me.... if think 7m kill is normal your idiot...

i can't watch his demo chek it good before unban...
Meh ur to dumb okay u think that is a cfg but why the fuckkkkk 1 week
(10-13-2016, 03:43 PM)KINGwee Wrote: [ -> ]dont talk bullshits badboy uload demo for prove...7-8m kill with knife is imposible "pro" admins i shot him and he make me him from 8m and kill me from 7m upload demo noob prove i'm wrong nobs then want play with configs no problem stop talking bullshits clean player no have problem to upload demo learn to play i shot you and you kill me from 7m i'ts imposible infamous learn to play dude learn what is cfg and what is distance for kill with difetent zm play knife mas and learn what is cfg and what is normal distance kill with knife....

want demo from him ban is not wrong.... 7m kill then i shot him is imposible.... watch video with cfg i know what is cfg i know hackers this noobs must learn to play only sad and cry from my play... if someone think 7 or 8m kill is posible get my admin aces i will stop play in this server... 3m is maximum for human some people play with biger distance... then i shot him he cant get me from 7m if he is hunter and jump from some roof like cs_assault and kill me in the aim i will see distance from jump and my dead can me 7m with hunter... but he must kill me one hit and i must no shot him verry hard killling... but he play charger i think i shot him he slow and hit me first time 8-9m sekond time 7m kill lets this noob upload demo and no write he don't know what is cfg 

(10-11-2016, 05:00 PM)BadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/o1AJRWlq/file.html#
Completed dem
another sader i know you don't want i play in this ever because i'm to bether write to hunter he know me.... if think 7m kill is normal your idiot...

because i no saw him for first time many times only i say him and he stop it... this time distance was imposible i want he upload demo... and if he realy use cfg i'm sure un this to be baned permanent i make 1 weak banbecause i want his demo to be seen and if he is cfg to be ban permanently
permanently ban for cfg doesn't exist nub, u are noob admin like u was in ugc
ugc is not lamda to have cfg = permanently ban u don't even know ban time or ban reasons or anything from forum...
(10-13-2016, 05:11 PM)KINGwee Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2016, 03:43 PM)KINGwee Wrote: [ -> ]dont talk bullshits badboy uload demo for prove...7-8m kill with knife is imposible "pro" admins i shot him and he make me him from 8m and kill me from 7m upload demo noob prove i'm wrong nobs then want play with configs no problem stop talking bullshits clean player no have problem to upload demo learn to play i shot you and you kill me from 7m i'ts imposible infamous learn to play dude learn what is cfg and what is distance for kill with difetent zm play knife mas and learn what is cfg and what is normal distance kill with knife....

Completed dem

because i no saw him for first time many times only i say him and he stop it... this time distance was imposible i want he upload demo... and if he realy use cfg i'm sure un this to be baned permanent i make 1 weak banbecause i want his demo to be seen and if he is cfg to be ban permanently

i'm not was admin in ugc stupid kid.... you idiot i know don't worry wil grow some day
Pages: 1 2