LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: admin report Regge reset maps all the time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Regge reset maps and change mapps then he no like it... at this last map he and virus swearing me verry good many times and then like my punish for wrong bans i want to remember for Regge wrong bans against me... i upload demo to prove no i'm reset map i know ho is thats Regge before maps then only me and he was in server he reset all the time 2 admins onlyne i'm not reset... so he is
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/cyKcbklW/file.html
(10-27-2016, 03:58 PM)KINGwee Wrote: [ -> ]Regge reset maps and change mapps then he no like it... at this last map he and virus swearing me verry good many times and then like my punish for wrong bans i want to remember for Regge wrong bans against me... i upload demo to prove no i'm reset map i know ho is thats Regge before maps then only me and he was in server he reset all the time 2 admins onlyne i'm not reset... so he is

First of all, i don´t know whats happened before i join the server but after a minute i joined Reggae joined too, so you´re talking about the 1 map we played together. So first he didn´t changed the map every time, because it was ONLY 1 MAP and this was at the last round, so maybe 1 or 2 minutes were left, so don´t talk shit Mr. Blue u faggot ! Next the map restart, i don´t think that he could do this, because he was writing with me at this time and 1 sec after he send the Message the server did a restart, so i dont think that he done this, i mean writing a text and writing in console at the same time does not possible and here is my Demo " http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/TO6QZCLD/file.html " prove that this was not done by me, i think Randy should just check out the Text Files to know who did this that would be easier.
I'm out of topic here.
What the f*** is that Virus: Reason: /aim (3) AIMBOT DEMO ON FORUM !
3 warns its not much, 5-6 it's the warn of ban, do not do anymore less than 5 warns!!
Hope you understand, and thx.
Infamous i was using /aim to check who is aiming. It shows me Aimbot max is 3 so i banned 1-2 people with the max of this Number like the picture is showing.

Now i talked to randy and he said that doesnt mean anything, i didnt know this, it was a intention so sry Big Grin

[Image: 27252674dz.jpg]
I'm confused cus normally the maximum of /aim warns its 7 that's why i told it but you should be better to let the anticheat system to ban them himself. Smile I were wrong. Peace Tongue
(10-27-2016, 07:54 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused cus normally the maximum of /aim warns its 7 that's why i told it but you should be better to let the anticheat system to ban them himself. Smile I were wrong. Peace Tongue

I dont know but it shows me Aim Max is 3 Big Grin and yes didn´t know about the anti cheat system Big Grin 
(10-27-2016, 04:18 PM)V1RuS Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2016, 03:58 PM)KINGwee Wrote: [ -> ]Regge reset maps and change mapps then he no like it... at this last map he and virus swearing me verry good many times and then like my punish for wrong bans i want to remember for Regge wrong bans against me... i upload demo to prove no i'm reset map i know ho is thats Regge before maps then only me and he was in server he reset all the time 2 admins onlyne i'm not reset... so he is

First of all, i don´t know whats happened before i join the server but after a minute i joined Reggae joined too, so you´re talking about the 1 map we played together. So first he didn´t changed the map every time, because it was ONLY 1 MAP and this was at the last round, so maybe 1 or 2 minutes were left, so don´t talk shit Mr. Blue u faggot ! Next the map restart, i don´t think that he could do this, because he was writing with me at this time and 1 sec after he send the Message the server did a restart, so i dont think that he done this, i mean writing a text and writing in console at the same time does not possible and here is my Demo " http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/TO6QZCLD/file.html " prove that this was not done by me, i think Randy should just check out the Text Files to know who did this that would be easier.
dude why coment then you know ??? i talk for 3 more maps 2 admins online me and he.. shut up then you don'w know... you are shity lier noob then you don't know no talk today he again reset the map... i know you hate me but don't lie if you have honor.

(10-27-2016, 07:01 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]I'm out of topic here.
What the f*** is that Virus: Reason: /aim (3) AIMBOT DEMO ON FORUM !
3 warns its not much, 5-6 it's the warn of ban, do not do anymore less than 5 warns!!
Hope you understand, and thx.
omfg admin use aim to know ho is aiming wtf dude ..... ???and he still admin ??? wtf i think admins must use steam he have aim to his computer what you want more??? "pro player" omg litle sad noob i like sad all Big Grin 

(10-27-2016, 04:18 PM)V1RuS Wrote: [ -> ]

swearing me all the time stupid idiot in this demo HEAD ADMINS CAN See admisn swearin in admin chat i lost my rights before.... for wrong bans they want i lose my admin for ever buy i see Virus say he have aim hack and use it... Regge reset map all the time swearing... and another shits what is ther punisment ????? 

Virus say he use aim hack pls HEAD ADMINS make something i think lamda have right everyadmin to use steam and joi in steam comynity then i say Virus use hacks noone belive me... and swearing me again now he say alone he use aim he have aim in his pc... is not normal for player with pretentions abouth his playing he think is pro but sometimes use aim hack WTF....... pls make somethink is not normal.
I have no desire to read it all through now. But to the point: RESTART ROUND is forbidden, and since it has always happened, I have now changed it. Access for all Admins removed to that Area.

Thread closed.