LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: umbella hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man, how can u do that?
Closing a thread without me answer, and how can u prove im using cfg, im NOT USING MAN THIS IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN I DO SOMETHING TO SHOW TO YOU IM NOT using NOTHING? JUST keyboard and mouse, should i RECORD All the game? CUZ I DONT USE NOTHING MAN NOTHING!

And u threats me like "destroying" Dude whats wrong with you m8??

how can i prove i dont have a config? and why u closes the thread, cuz u know, u are wrong, or maybe u dont have SURE, cuz if u have sure about that, u wasnt speaking to me, so , what should i do to PROVE im not using nothing, u may dont like me, i dont know, i didnt do shit, and u guys are wrong about my respect.
And the most STUPID thing u said was "u have knife cfg and end" DUDE WTF???? U are just SAYING , That IS BULLSHIT m8. If u dont want to i play on your server, u can say to ME and dont get excuses like cfg or hacks, tell me the true.

Btw m8, u already saw the "DEMO"???? I think not, thats bad of your part, and if u SEE the demo, u will KNOW i dont use nothing, you know im right.
To See cfg in demo is Not possible. ONLY to See it via /HP and the distance  how u kill anyone.  So I think u removed ur knife cfg now ???  Then I will remove the ban.
(11-08-2016, 05:46 PM)Umbrella Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]To See cfg in demo is Not possible. ONLY to See it via /HP and the distance  how u kill anyone.  So I think u removed ur knife cfg now ???  Then I will remove the ban.
As you wish man :l
Ban removed.