LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: mar jawa gud khaa ke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so just in ds moment RAMBO,d new admin taught me d fukin rule book of lamda server,,nd kikd me cs i was in spec mode,watchin few ppl's activity
wats d fukin rule for spec,,tell me phany?

if da server is full nd no player can join den wpec is nt allowed fr normal player,right?

so who da fuk gives him da fukin ,,,,,,right to fukin kik me out of a fuking game?
who da fuk is fukin RAMBO?,,,,is he phany? or is he ary? or is he king? who da fuk is fukin RAMBO to teach me the rule book?

this shows dat diz days ppl pay and buy adminship,,to kik n ban players,so dat dey cannot kip an eye on wat they r upto!!??

u ppl gv d authority to let dem hackjack nd wen sm1 rises up fr a fair protest,u guys kip dem low by doing diz kinds of fuking assholic activities???
 r u guys beggars?? or u guys have lost faith in urselves dat u all are fair players and not cheaters?

whoever is fuking RAMBO,i dnt giv a f***,,,,,if thrs any responsibl player,,and good admin,,reply me,,u b harsh or soft,i care a damm,,but i need answers

rules r owes segrigated fr classes,,we all know dat,but i wont buy dat,,,,just any admin wil kik me fr i was in spec to watch wallers
wen u fukin noob admins dnt take any action,,,haahaaaa,,,,,fuk me,,i dnt care

"i will shout"
GUYS I NEED ANSWERS...... Q-- DO U GIV AUTHORITY TO NEWBIE NOOB ARTISTS{SO CALLED ADMINS/VIPS} TO DO WAT THE FUK EVA THEY WANT?

Q-- DO U GUYS GV DEM D AUTHORITY TO MISUSE D SERVER RIGHTS?
                                             Q-- ARE THEY ALLOWED TO MISUSE THEIR PROTOCOLS?

ONCE I HAVE HEARD A WELL KNOWN ADMIN WRITING IN CHAT TEXT IN GAME A FEW WEEKS AGO:-
"HA MERI JO MARZI KARUNGA,JO UUKKHADNA HAI,UKKHAAD LO"

AND:-
7/7 ,,,, I DNT THINK DS IS D EXACT CAPACITY OF TOTAL PLAYERS
RATHER ITS MUCH MORE DN DIS

SO HOW THE FUK JUST ANY  c***** admin{RAMBO} can kik a simple  honest Tongue noob player{AYYO MUTTU SWAMII},fr he was watchin 2 specific players,as he doubted dem fr active wall

wen the hakers r actively hackin in game,,i see a very few good admins bannin dem or warnin dem,,,,nd wen we normal player take initiative to put a tick mark on dem,,,wat we get?------:-

"WE ACTIVELY GET KICKED"

IS DS DA FUK U DISTRIBUTE ADMINSHIP FOR??
I DNT THIN ANY1 OVA HERE IS A BEGGER......R WE??

dekh bhaai,,,,gv me answers,,,mera dimmag hila huaa hai
i nid fukinG answers
Kya kar raha hai bhai.. He may have kicked u caz server was full and people wants to connect the server... Bekaar topic pe bakchodi kar raha hai..
(06-09-2015, 02:03 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]Kya kar raha hai bhai.. He may have kicked u caz server was full and people wants to connect the server... Bekaar topic pe bakchodi kar raha hai..

mera bhaaiiii,,,mera bhaaiiiii..... 7/7 full hota hai??
bata merko????
pehle padh to lo sahi se,wat i wrote fir jo marzi bolo

baat kik karne ka nei hai ,,,baat hai he was teaching me rules of dis server,,

full server me hum kbhi 2 min se zada spec ni karta r,,,i knw ppl wants to play,,evn i want to play,,,but koi b jumma jumma aa k merko ruke book sikhaye
dat i wont buy,pehle pucho usse,kitne rules hai,,usko pata hai?
yaad kiya hai ghar me baith k?
karne bolo
jab tak merse maafi nei maangega,i wont play,and u knw me alok
jaha hum sahi hai,,,hum sahi hai,,bas
tumko jo bolna bolo
I have an exam tomorrow and i am not even reading the text book and now u want us to read that fucking essay??? Just keep it small and simple and say what ur problem is, admins will look into it when they have time instead of wasting ur time writing noob essays which no one with a right mind would read, really lame broo Smile
i already got the point he is saying that rambo kicked him for staying in spec when server was 14/32 he went to spec to see if any 1 was hacking when he was kicked he asked rambo reason for kick and instead of giving reason rambo went and started teaching him rules and acting as if robo dosent know the rules.

this is whats practically going on
(06-09-2015, 05:05 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]i already got the point he is saying that rambo kicked him for staying in spec when server was 14/32 he went to spec to see if any 1 was hacking when he was kicked he asked rambo reason for kick and instead of giving reason rambo went and started teaching him rules and acting as if robo dosent know the rules.

this is whats practically going on

pretty much it i guess Smile now that's what i call simple Big Grin
RoboCop... I'll talk to Rambo on this.

Rambo... If your reading this thread... Please call me.