LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: New Zombie plague Modes By me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys  Big Grin im new here and i'm making new mods zp ze ...
If u guys need any mods just ask or contact me here  Heart Www://fb.com/edwaard07
Ps: Mods new incloded with new skins and models its for freee
and this one from my Idea  neW Mode ZombiE NightMare Tongue 
Link Cool :  Link removed by Umbrella Hunter
. See if some of us is ready to put it up. I will boost it. We need a zombie sv.
(12-09-2016, 09:01 PM)-=Joint=- ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ] . See if some of us is ready to put it up. I will boost it. We need a zombie sv.

its new ihope u try it and tell me what do u think about it
Everyone can give a zombie mod but the thing is that is the mod is good coded without any bugs/hack, i never seen that 'scripter' in alliedmodder like he says, don't take a fast decision (his amxx can be a hacked one).
EDITED after seeing mod:
As i told its not his mod even 1% of scripting, this mod is from another one, he just added some plugins/shits in folders, i found a folder idk for what he will need to add it in zm mod when its a boostinfo for cod mod.
Lol mate good luck!
(12-09-2016, 09:18 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone can give a zombie mod but the thing is that is the mod is good coded without any bugs/hack, i never seen that 'scripter' in alliedmodder like he says, don't take a fast decision (his amxx can be a hacked one).
EDITED after seeing mod:
As i told its not his mod even 1% of scripting, this mod is from another one, he just added some plugins/shits in folders, i found a folder idk for what he will need to add it in zm mod when its a boostinfo for cod mod.
Lol mate good luck!

1first iadded new zombie and icreated main plugin go take look its need 2 second only
2 second imade the plugins  (shits like u said) imade them go take look u will find my info inside the plugins 
3 imake sounds and gfx and and skins and cfg
4 dont judge if udont know anything dont think ur self pro and u know evry thing srry for thats 
5 bring me mode loook like this even in one thing i swear good i will quit cs and i'll give u what u want
6 let me correct ur answear its 90% by me and thank u mr pro  Sleepy
7 go into alliedmodders and search (in botton search )  Undecided if u know it search about me type fallen angel uwill fin my profile mr pro
8 and finnnnnaaaaallly thank u for replying and like isaid bring me mode like this iwill close my acount here and i'll give u my acount in alliemodder with all my donate and what u want  Smile
and lies lies lies lies
1.speak english
2.why ur upload link says 15:00 hour oh i thougt u will create new one in 30 mins
3.tell me who the f*** will believe it is ur fucking mod with that shit english ? noone
4.creating zombie mods is not to easy but why i see all ur threads requesting and not any approved plugin ?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/search.php?searchid=15010275
and for mr pro i created 2 servers here (gungame deathrun)

PS: i don't decide here owner will
i have a zombie plaque server we dont need that from a guy who we dont know. !
(12-09-2016, 10:40 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]and lies lies lies lies
1.speak english
2.why ur upload link says 15:00 hour oh i thougt u will create new one in 30 mins
3.tell me who the f*** will believe it is ur fucking mod with that shit english ? noone
4.creating zombie mods is not to easy but why i see all ur threads requesting and not any approved plugin ?
and for mr pro i created 2 servers here (gungame deathrun)

PS: i don't decide here owner will

Now i realize im talking with some one who dont know anything about scrpiting wtff all plugins must write just with english hahahaahahaahahahaahah
Pls give me one reason to lie to u and i just created it and if u want iwill make to u a video how i creat a mode and its my mode believe or not as u want and if u creat one or two mods good for u and ihave vps and icreated mooreeee than 10 servers bro here u can check some servers that icreated them in my panel  here http://prnt.sc/dhik76  about thats not my account in alliemodders go chekch carefull and for my english go talk with dias the best cso mode maker and see about he's engliish hhhhh and see he's work with he's bad english he dont speak english good and he the first one who make zombie escap and zombie darkness.... 
so idont care  about what u think so plss ...
curious ur mod that u uploaded its just copy pasted Big Grin
believe me dias speaks better than u english, btw explain me this:
Quote:4.creating zombie mods is not to easy but why i see all ur threads requesting and not any approved plugin ?

i just read all ur msgs in alliedmodders that was funny Big Grin
(12-09-2016, 11:29 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]curious ur mod that u uploaded its just copy pasted Big Grin
believe me dias speaks better than u english, btw explain me this:

Quote:4.creating zombie mods is not to easy but why i see all ur threads requesting and not any approved plugin ?

i just read all ur msgs in alliedmodders that was funny Big Grin

itold ya before thats not my profile even its main iwould not give it to u hhh search good if udidnt find it iwill give it to u
and like isaid im talking with stupid one who think him self as pro srry im just waste my time with u Undecided

and if u know dias like u said ask him about iNdi Big Grin he will answer u
Pages: 1 2