LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys it's been more than 3-4 days that I m unable to connect to lamda only VIP sv
It shows that connection to server failed. I don't know what's the problem but please help me I m missing that sv a lot and my friends there too.
Also some other regular players are facing the same problem, so please help us as fast u can.
Can you post last demo?
(12-19-2016, 07:54 PM)furious Wrote: [ -> ]Guys it's been more than 3-4 days that I m unable to connect to lamda only VIP sv
It shows that connection to server failed. I don't know what's the problem but please help me I m missing that sv a lot and my friends there too.
Also some other regular players are facing the same problem, so please help us as fast u can.
WhatApp me : +919599477085
or just contact me on any social medium available on my profile. Smile

Will gonna try to help.
I sent this to mango:

Quote:Hello, some ppls are complaining that they can not enter in main Dust2 server, they are not banned/pika or what ever so maybe the server will need a restart (off and on it again), They will appreciate if it will works so why not to try [Image: wink.png]

Maybe it can help them
(12-19-2016, 09:07 PM)LPC | InfamouS*BestEver Wrote: [ -> ]I sent this to mango:

Quote:Hello, some ppls are complaining that they can not enter in main Dust2 server, they are not banned/pika or what ever so maybe the server will need a restart (off and on it again), They will appreciate if it will works so why not to try [Image: wink.png]

Maybe it can help them

Main Dust2 gets, manually restarted at least 2-3 times in a day(That's not the issue).

Most probably it's routeing path displacement issue between their ISP's and KGB.
(12-19-2016, 08:21 PM)red Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post last demo?

I can't post my demo as I play on cyber cafe
problem solved guys, ty Smile