LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: ADMIN ABUSE OMAR EDIBLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin : omar edibly
server : swarm gunxp

incident : he gags me as soon as i enter because i explained a player nameed ghost rider that if he killed him at èm screenshot and post it on forum , than he goes and starts fighting saying things tto try to annoy me , at first he started to really get to me but i realized dealing with him will get me nothing so i started telling him play for yourself dont annoy me and than just before leaving he comes back gags me and says if i talk in admin chat he will ban me , i dont know who he thinks he is but treating me like shit isent cool

screenshot doesnt work so i took 1 photo with my phone sorry for bad quality :/

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/PRhos4l5/file.html
Are you okay guys, just for swears you came here and make a thread for admin abuse??
Stop acting like kids now its really annoying...
Just enjoy the game and privileges and ignore each others if someone swears you, provoke you or accuse you.

That's all, I don't wanna see you anymore here for those kind of kidness abusing Big Grin.
This reply is also for Omar: http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2750
[Image: 13834450.jpg]
Personally this is my first post I've read on admin abuse because he gagged you. Ever. In my entire history of playing CS. 11 years. In my whole lifetime.

As Infamous said, stop acting like kids and enjoy the game. If you have a real reason to think why he is admin abusing, then come back, post a demo or screenshots and give a real basis for your thread.

You also said he says things to try and annoy you. So? Who cares? Ignore him. Most people chat sh*t to me most of the time, I don't come running to the forum making threads just because someone would've gagged me or swore at me every time.

P.S

I guarantee some, and I say some, gags are for a reason because you're not one of the brightest stars in the server either. Sometimes swear words slip out there and then. Do I gag you every time that happens? Have I ever gagged you?

P.S.S

Quoting Infamous again, " Stop acting like kids now its really annoying... "
ace well just because he feels like gagin me so i cant use ul thats kinda abusing my right to play thats all i have to say if you think its stupid to be asked to be left alone to play than i dont know what to say Smile and im not a kid just let me play i dont haras anyone , i make jokes and i personally think i never go too far