LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Help!New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! Everyone i am AlaskA. im a new member of lamda.there is a problem,whn i open lamda swarm it crashes idont know why plzz help.
Copy console info and post it here. Also who crashes your cs or u get disconnect from the server ?
(02-15-2017, 01:57 PM)InfamouS Wrote: [ -> ]Copy console info and post it here. Also who crashes your cs or u get disconnect from the server ?

it dont crashes actually it disconnect from the server without showing any message.
Reinstall your cs or download one from another site.
(02-15-2017, 02:24 PM)InfamouS Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall your cs or download one from another site.

can you suggest me from where i should download cs1.6. and what is difference between steam cs and non steam cs
steam is way better than non steam, i would suggest you cs warzone/rampage or the one in our forum but the link doesn't work.
Warzone: http://cswarzone.com/
Rampage: http://rampage.us.lt/
(02-15-2017, 02:28 PM)AlaskA Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2017, 02:24 PM)InfamouS Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall your cs or download one from another site.

can you suggest me from where i should download cs1.6. and what is difference between steam cs and non steam cs

Nothing Much difference between Steam and Non Steam!
Here are the list of Differences -
1. We can add friends in steam and not in non-steam.
2. We can chat with friends while playing game but in case of non-steam it doesn't happen so!
3. Steam VAC security, While non-steam doesn't.
4. Steam Let's you be a licensed Gamer for the games you purchased in steam, while in non-steam it doesn't happen!
5. Steam games comes Free as well as Paid (few games which are popular like CS 1.6, CS Go etc are Paid) while non-steam is always free!
6. In few Servers You get Free VIP Privileges if they have added that! but not in case of non-steam!
7. Most Important! STEAM Has a perfect version! while for Non-steam you need to search and find out the most perfect one (and most times you end up getting nothing )

If I missed out any point or told wrong please rectify it!
Conclusion: Steam is a super clean version and you can not cheat or something like that... You are a legal player.
i have redownload cs and open swarm and i was kicked and the reason was:

Kicked :"[Asis4] Please remove steam id changer
Then wait for Hunter response.
Pages: 1 2