LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: red banned me ..... reason BHOP script lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the wrong demo. I banned you on indian server. But hey, since you claim that you haven't played yesterday and got unbanned on that note, I've saved something for you, just in case you'd play "I joined server after unban and demo is overwritten" card.

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/iIT8B0DB/file.html

It's not that funny anymore, is it? Smile
when u banned me i wasnt onli9........ after some times i tried to join server ... i was banned
and the reason was bhop script
So, your first thought was to tell core member that you didn't play that day and get unbanned without posting your demo? How clever!
1st i didnt played in main d2 i was just spectating ....... and some1 kicked me 2 times ..... then i joined ct and was playing with mousewouse...... then i left and went to indian pub there i played 5 to 10 mins..... nd went to automix where robocop invited me to play....... after that i came to join indian pub server i was banned ....

so i said to aspirin that i wasnt playing and i got banned HOW?......
Yeah i think he is right, better say to lkt to check amxbans logs to check who unbaned him.
Im not sure but i think someone unbaned him yesterday then today i saw him banned when he posted the thread.
oh come on... not again plz.... i unbanned him and every one knows that Big Grin
1. You were playing on main dust yesterday and I was spectating you, I can post demo for that one as well. You kept reconnecting in every 5-10 minutes.

2. I spectated you on Indian server as well, got the proof, saved the demo and came back and banned you, even though you were already gone.

3. You've just said that you played on Indian server from 5 to 10 minutes, yet you keep repeating that you haven't played.

Your own words contradict with each other.

The bottom line is that you got caught, so you can wander around questioning how you got banned, but you are not getting unbanned this time.

Hope you enjoyed my little "frag movie" Heart

Remains banned.
Demo looks clean. Banned for what?
Irrespective of the fact how Demo looks to an individual , It was and still is suspicious.

Hence , to come to conclusion extraneous measures had been taken and resultant of which guy is declared banned.

Reasons :

1. First of all , same guy got caught third time or took under suspicion this time as well first.

2. Rest , first two times for blatant Walling . Hence was banned for it , since it was clear walling and contempt was in words accepted by himself(banned guy).

3.So ,everyone must be wondering how the hell he was playing on the first place if was banned for 2 times on different occasions already , here is explanation for that ,
      a. First time got Un-banned by one "owner " for first time offence (well , i don't see any other single entity getting any chances here for walling/aims . But yeah somehow he got chance and cleared for walling even he was banned for legit reason , he must had thanked to that owner. )
      b. Second time got unbanned by me (after another blatant walling out in open , again was guilty and in words admitted that , that's why was banned on the spot for it.)But later got unbanned again because of public appeals by CORE MEMBERS just because they thought he could had been become an asset to community and could do good deeds for it if given another chance. Resultant ,got unbanned again(And yeah he Thanked me too Big Grin ).

4. Here, now again taken under suspicion of using script and after been observed and taken experts opinion of scripting (which can't be proven 100% scripting after just looking at demos (which is applicable on all cases not just his) admitted fact by experts themselves but again few experts cleared it it was script indeed and hence declared finally banned (And yeah there are no FUCKING BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR ANY FUCKING GODDAMN SCRPITER OR BLATANT FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH HACKERS IF ALREADY GIVEN ONE CHANCE ON THE FIRST PLACE. )
So , i guess this sums it UP all.

HENCE, REMAIN BANNED NOW and AFTER EVER.

{Now , since we already set  bad precedent for all guilty FUCKING hackers that they can get second , third chances even after doing open hacks and all (excluding those paid for unban when that rule was applicable but yeah he is not one of those paid unban guy.)}

SO , TO OVERRIDE THAT "precedent(unban, so one can do good for community or will not do any hacks later without paying for it)" set by none other than us only ,which i deeply regret even it wasn't me who initiated that on the first place but still i found it extremely impertinent toward the simple set of rules governed by us here ( http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=12 ). So , i'm deeply sorry and declaring from now on there are no further second or third chances at all (Until or unless we declare it out in open to pay for UNBAN only) , if proved hacker on the first place , then will remain banned here in the community with no exceptions.

Thanks.
THREAD CLOSED.

P.S : If anyone has further queries related contact me on any social mediums mentioned here in my profile (http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/member.php?action=profile&uid=841 ).