LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Something i don't like ..may be i am wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, i would like to share one thing..May be i am wrong, but i feel it
in lamda(indian pub) i should say, people (not all, but some) has a problem with admins always.
some instances
1. today while banning a cheater, i mistakenly(key press number swapped) ban someone else.then n there i said sorry ,but he kept saying 'm*******d' , but still i came to forum immediately, and requested and a a core member unbanned him..it was hardly 5 min..and members should remember that galatiya sabse hoti hain..

2.just because awp is allowed for Admin/vips ,some people try to abuse admins , whenever they get the opportunity..Though it does not bother , we all take it very lightly

but sometime i wonder ,what is the mindset behind this??

just a thought

STALKER
To answer your final question, no matter what you do in a position of power, people will always have complaints.

Why only VIP/ Admins have Mags is a decision taken by the owner of the server. Being an admin or VIP, you pay for it and thus you merit. Those who don't agree or understand can quietly leave the server, if they cross their limits, you have the power to exercise your admin rights.

Finally, all I can say is play with heart but dont take everything in the game to your heart. Chill Smile
just kick their a** out :3
(04-22-2017, 04:42 AM)Minus ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]just kick their a** out :3

perfect suggestion Big Grin ... you are just an Angel