LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adminship is responsibility. And I understand that, and I admire the Admins intention of cleaning the server from every hacker. But sometimes, admins ban a clean player mistaking him for a cheater... And I'm pretty sure every player whether he is a cheating or not have rights. They can protest on their punishments and the decision that are being taken towards them. And every admin should always take into consideration that adminship is not about banning and just be like 'yeah, he was cheater definitely. I banned so he would post his demo so I don't waste my precious time or bother myself and check the provided demo'. It's just so frustrating to get banned with the reason "post your demo". I mean why don't you just ask me and I'll happily give you, or at least if you banned me with that reason just fucking come and check the provided demo. Don't just fucking ban and leave it at that and continue playing because that's just fucking absurd and a waste of time. Not everyone in the server is fucking 12 years old kid like you who can play 24h daily. A guy like me, I work at the military, and I'm only available 2 days a week. And trust me, the whole week I'm working is just shit, I get no sleep no internet and shitiest food ever daily. And you don't understand how happy I'm when I'm leaving the bootcamp in the weekend. I wouldn't want my weekend to be wasted on posting demos. So please when you ban someone not just me but every other player with the reason "post demo" at least come forums and wait for the suspect to provide his demo. Even if the suspect didn't post his demo it's still your job to check the forums because there is players who will protest on their case..
Well hello!! Military man. Dude , i'm going to be honest here , you know if you hadn't mentioned that you work for military or armed forces of any kind even then i definitely must have guessed you sure are build for one of these kinds only. Said this ,first of all thanks for your patience and desire to follow the rules as each time you had reached to us each time you got banned wrongly. So we sure respect those deeds and the passion you have for CS 1.6 that you manage to play with all that and have one of the most stressful jobs considered for mankind . So with no further delay as our forum team and Core members been handling your matter very well. Now all what left is adding immunity part which they also asked to do.

Here, right now i'm not sure .Well i can't find you on steam bought CS else i might had added immunity on that already. Since i'm not certain neither you are available till next weekend or later i now added immunity on your static IP and if somehow you manage to see this post and also if have Bought steam CS 1.6 then do contact me on steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/lkt3pto or just paste your ID in a reply post(Adding immunity on non-steam ID calls for risks so i can't do that.)

So,now enjoy my friend and you sure are welcome to play on our servers anytime.Well you have immunity which you sure deserved. Big Grin

So Kudos and good luck for your future endeavors. Angel