LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Introduction [To late for it]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Nickname on our servers: Infamous

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name) : Erald

3. Your age (ladies are not obligated to answer): Im a lady

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): France

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): azydiamond/[email protected]

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves): since 2007

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful): Oh all of them

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response): phooning (bhoping)

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us) they suck -_- , homie im here since 03-18-2016 why would i play them if they suck

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down: Not yet
wow,man,that was emotional,ur welcome here, unless....... Big Grin Big Grin
Ik why you play here since 03-18-2016 its cause your trying to find friends on here but its not working out Sad
jk <3 Infamous
hello InfamouS welocome bro Smile
Quote:wow,man,that was emotional,ur welcome here, unless Big Grin Big Grin
i know right Wink
Quote:Ik why you play here since 03-18-2016 its cause your trying to find friends on here but its not working out Sad
jk <3 Infamous
I think this guy wanna get fired Big Grin Tongue
Quote:hello InfamouS welocome bro Smile
thanks thanks Big Grin