LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Abuser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of the Admin: CREE7EN.
Server: Dust2 24/7
Explain the incident: Admin used Wallhack Undetectable?!! I Can't believe that
Proof (screenshots/demos) :
-1 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/l89yjg
-2 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/mv3hml
Hello,

thanks for your report!
I checked the demos, he seems to be clean.

- CREE7EN.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin savage wichser
Honestly though, if you don't account for sound and experience, it might look like I'm straight up wallhacking at times.
So, good demos overall, but there are enough cases where you can clearly see I only act when hearing someone or knowing exactly where someone is already.
For example, when a CT died on A and I'm on A long, of course they are coming from A short, still I waited on A long just to make sure nobody falls in my back.

- CREE7EN.
Need more opinions {a.k.a Love k.T} Hunter
Scheinbar glaubt er dir noch nich Big Grin
Thread closed, owners or experienced Unicorn can view the demo if they want and reply here x) Big Grin savage af
(08-28-2017, 05:22 PM)muggz Wrote: [ -> ]Need more opinions {a.k.a Love k.T} Hunter

Yup, saw the demo bro and believe me this is not even good form of his . Just have a glance at the Lamda Team and yeah half of them are savage people if it comes to CS 1.6. kudos to the knife bro but again seen you do this same thing many times (jump on head of enemy and then sweet carving Big Grin) . So ahh!!

learn from this , you will know the difference between players those have experience and plays with sound and instincts both. One of the reason they all are part of Lamda.

Anyway, nice work of representation  Smile
(08-28-2017, 05:04 PM)CREE7EN. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

thanks for your report!
I checked the demos, he seems to be clean.

- CREE7EN.

Hahahahaha +1
: Counter-Strike isn't only Buy a gun & just bom bom bom with bullets .

This game need to use your Brain before your gun , 3 senses is mainly used over here ( Sounds , Mates death locations , expectation ).

There are many good players with perfect recoiling & movement abilities but they Die fast ( No strategy , No plan )

you need to get closer to cs to master it as real & professional player