LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: For CREEEEE7EEEEEEEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just look it exectly on 14 min 10 sec before i banned him, and say me again, is he clean?
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/r5Tbabb9/file.html
Uploading stuff like this to confirm if someone is cheating or not is not neccessary.The person that is banned should upload his own dem file,if not well who cares.
We don't have such rules here and you are not in position to make new ones as you please. Anyone can post demo for any kind of reason.
(10-13-2017, 05:49 PM)GTs Wrote: [ -> ]Just look it exectly on 14 min 10 sec before i banned him, and say me again, is he clean?
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/r5Tbabb9/file.html

I see dispute Tongue Popcorn ready  Angel Cool.
(10-13-2017, 08:58 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Uploading stuff like this to confirm if someone is cheating or not is not neccessary.The person that is banned should upload his own dem file,if not well who cares.

Dude , just com'n .What else they suppose to post here , ninja hattori's videos Big Grin

Related demo it is with server and CS, qualifies a post 100% Heart
XD ninja hattori!!!! i havent heard that in a long time rofl!!!

: if u banned the player then why worry about what others think about the banned players gameplay... let the banned dude upload his demo for unbanning that would be a more appropriate place to say this.... nonetheless having said that i dont see any problem with GTs sharing his demo of the banned player.

@Mr.Bean : lol if its a legitimate ban and GTs wants to point something out then whats the harm??? i smell a troll here XD
Nah, he behave not in good way, and said that I'm wrong at 100 percent, and banned player who is much batter than me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I spec him for some rounds, and it was enough to see that he is walling.
I'm not thinking out rules,i'm just sayin' the ban is no ones fault,if the guy is not cheating he would upload his own dem file,if he doesn't then who cares,he dont needs to worry about that anyways Smile
(10-14-2017, 01:23 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not thinking out rules,i'm just sayin' the ban is no ones fault,if the guy is not cheating he would upload his own dem file,if he doesn't then who cares,he dont needs to worry about that anyways Smile

Yep in that case, but... I respect CREE7 opinion and if he is sure about that player that he is clean, i provide him a demo from myself, to see and analyze if I'm wrong, it's just interesting Wink 

And I want from those admins to check normally before talk in such way, not just "He's moving good = he is clean" and etc.
[Image: 0b0cb42f4b6b86827d2ffc3a97623496.jpg]