LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned For Spamming with AWP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To Whomsoever it may Concern,

Its been a long time,that I have played on the server.It saddens me to inform you about the wrongful ban against Pro-Player-FL on 21st of October-2017,at night hours by one of your responsible administrator.I request the concerned board members to investigate and come up with a sound assessment mechanism to avoid such erroneous mistakes.

I have tried to reach the Head Administrators multiple times to intimidate the fact.What I expect from the management is to unban Pro-Player-FL and see to it that the responsible person is interrogated for the unlawful action.

Yours Sincerely,
Ameya G.
Contact Server Owner on this whatsapp number : +919599477085
Nickname PRO-Player-FL
SteamID STEAM_1:0:212775639
IP address 116.74.189.61
Reason awww..my baby has best WH :*
Ban length Permanent
Banned by Srp ^_^ <3

need ur demo to unban
(10-22-2017, 06:27 AM)ameyagumaste Wrote: [ -> ]To Whomsoever it may Concern,

Its been a long time,that I have played on the server.It saddens me to inform you about the wrongful ban against Pro-Player-FL on 21st of October-2017,at night hours by one of your responsible administrator.I request the concerned board members to investigate and come up with a sound assessment mechanism to avoid such erroneous mistakes.

I have tried to reach the Head Administrators multiple times to intimidate the fact.What I expect from the management is to unban Pro-Player-FL and see to it that the responsible person is interrogated for the unlawful action.

Yours Sincerely,
Ameya G.

Here,
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=135

Read this thread bro. All banned players have to go through this simple yet necessary procedure. Easy steps so just follow them and then you will be (un)banned in quick succession followed by thread containing your demo only. Angel
(10-22-2017, 09:10 AM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2017, 06:27 AM)ameyagumaste Wrote: [ -> ]To Whomsoever it may Concern,

Yours Sincerely,
Ameya G.

Here,
http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=135

Read this thread bro. All banned players have to go through this simple yet necessary procedure. Easy steps so just follow them and then you will be (un)banned in quick succession followed by thread containing your demo only. Angel

Hi lk3pto, 
I would like to bring to your notice that we dont record demo just fot the fact that it eats up memory amd adds to the ping rate.
I have been banned in the past by some of the amateur administrators to which I had to clear put the situation repeatedly. 
Its my humble request that the consigned authority have a discussion and resolve this issue with some amount of maturity and morality. 

Your sincerely, 
Ameya G. 
demos are auto recorded, check in cstrike folder
(10-22-2017, 01:13 PM)InfamouS Wrote: [ -> ]demos are auto recorded, check in cstrike folder
Every time I connect to the server, I manually stop the recording via CONSOLE COMMAND "STOP".
Why would you stop recording the demo? Doesn't matters now,the rules are "no demo no unban" so find it and upload it.
According to rules... no demo no unban
(10-22-2017, 02:32 PM)InfamouS Wrote: [ -> ]According to rules... no demo no unban

Thanks for enlightening  me with your golden rules.Being a rule abiding entity, I suggest you set some ground rules for monitoring and invigilating dedicated players on the server.
Recruiting amatuer administrators with rudimentary ways reflects the redundant and bogus culture of the entire community which typically emphasizes on mere money making and profiteering. 
As a wellwisher,  my only advice for the hard task masters is to get rid of the myopic ways of administering the enthusiasts  and adopt a more holistic approach to arrive at crucial decisions.

Yours sincerely, 
Ameya G. {Pro-Player-FL} 
Pages: 1 2