LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Getting asked for Bribes to get Unbanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all the ethical memebers,
Lo behold!!!!
Putting the stong value based and law abiding systems at test has resulted in rupturing of the corrupt.

Pro-Player-Fl has been offered a tradeoff to re acquire the right to play, once he donates a sum to the accounts of the businessmen.As a symbol of authenticity and genuineness below is a screenshot of the conversation. (link attached) 
Link:https://ibb.co/e5PQy6
Enjoy the reveal.
{Specially for the pseudo secularists on this server.}

Pro-Player-Fl.
You don't have to be so dramatic my humble friend. Already given you (un)ban link here :- http://www.shop.lamdaprocs.com/#unban

Yes , you have to pay to get (un)banned. Seems like new to CS or first time on any community server. Either way , this is last time i'm going to write something. Understand it properly, if you get banned you provide demo to get (un)banned. If somehow you don't provide demo hacker or not (which can't be proven without related demo provided by banned individual) then in that case only since it's not our fault that you didn't recorded demo , does it ? So we here ,to morons like you those don't know the first rule to record demo and if gets banned they have to upload that demo in a process to get (un)banned only. If somehow one feels, he/she is guilty and can't provide demo and still wants to play on server then you have to PAY for (un)ban. Link is PUBLIC and shared with all. So if can grasp what is happening or not, which i don't think you are understanding but still for tubelights like you gonna write it again. You don't have demo then you have to pay for it to get (un)banned. This is the only option, since it wasn't our fault on the first place, now you will say our admin banned you for no reason then you will have to prove that, if can't prove that then you can shut your pie-hole and crawl back to the hole you came out of. Seems like nothing is making you understand anything.

Last comment here and thread is closed. Stop wasting our time since we have very limited ,will have to deal with hundreds of people, though you are one of a kind. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Adios. Angel
(10-22-2017, 03:49 PM)ameyagumaste Wrote: [ -> ]To all the ethical memebers,
Lo behold!!!!
Putting the stong value based and law abiding systems at test has resulted in rupturing of the corrupt.

Pro-Player-Fl has been offered a tradeoff to re acquire the right to play, once he donates a sum to the accounts of the businessmen.As a symbol of authenticity and genuineness below is a screenshot of the conversation. (link attached) 
Enjoy the reveal.

Pro-Player-Fl.

When i saw this thread, suddenly my ears started buzzing with sound something like ,"fk-fk-fk-fk-fkfkfk-fkfkfkfkfk". Well , it turned out to be ROFLcopter Big Grin

Anyway, dude next time think big and go global , we have facebook and whatsapp full of people hundred and thousands of them. Here, is entire chat with you out in public , let others decide who is absurdly moronic here. One thing gotten proven though that using fancy words and language doesn't make you smart especially when one have  I.Q next to almost zero and common sense of a chump. Sad

Here , is entire chat candid attached which proves how big of a buffoon you made yourself this day. We will PIN this thread to important and will make it "shiny and sparkly and splendidly bright" just in your honor, my highness!!
(10-22-2017, 03:49 PM)ameyagumaste Wrote: [ -> ]To all the ethical memebers,
Lo behold!!!!

Enjoy the reveal.

Pro-Player-Fl.

OMFG 

That's the worst way to use english that I've seen on this forum .... Yet.....

"Ethical members", "accounts of businessmen", "law abiding citizens", "psuedo-secularists"!!!!!

Do u even know what ur talking about or are u just talking out of ur @ss??? The latter seems more probable...

To be clear I know what a BRIBE is defined as under law (law abiding citizen that I am) and the payment of money under an established procedure which is publicly declared and displayed to gain something will not be a BRIBE under any legal system let alone a logical system.... 

Maybe ur attempts at trolling could be put to better use on fb or the comments sections on news websites.... U really should try it out there rather than making a fool of urself here....