LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: *Lamda Server Manager App*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

RohaN-ThBe

I am applying for the position of  - Server Manager ________________

Member Name   -LPC | Rohan ________________

Additional Usernames  - K.Rohan Kumar______________

Personal Info -Nothing Special.....  Rolleyes _____________

In Game Name -LPC | Rohan__________

Birthday/Age    11/06/2003/14________________

Location -Tamil Nadu,India_______________

Email Address   - [email protected]_____________

Other Details:

How long have you been playing Counter Strike?  - 3 half years________________

What set of skills should a Server Admin have?   - To differentiate Between A hacker and a normal User________________

Do you know how to record and upload a demo?  yes I do  ________________

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports :
1.http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3127   ________________
2.http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3128
Guys I do play only Swarm server as it is my favourite it has anticheat which bans hackers automatically then its impossible to report hackers though I tried my best and got 2 by going other server too but this what I can do from my side

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with? I Would discuss with them and do with a good decision    ________________

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin? [b]LamdaProCS.com || Swarm+Gunxp+Powers || 37.59.43.196:27018   ________________
[/b]

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Nothing all are doing Great Big Grin________________

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands?   Yes I know them ________________

Steam or Non-Steam?    Non Steam   Undecided  ________________

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address?
STEAMID:1:0:1933834828   ________________
IP:157.50.15.15

Why do you want to be an admin on this server? I Like to play this server the most liked server is this people in this sv  have many doubts about Buying VIP/ADMIN/SUPER ADMIN...And from my side I want to enjoy this server fully that's it Wink ________

What is your Timezone? IST   ________________
Well i'm giving him a vouch,i've seen him in the servers-he knows the rules.Won't hurt having a partner Wink
giving a vouch for being active in server and forum aswell, just one stuff its that dont bother me that much in whatsapp xD Big Grin Big Grin

RohaN-ThBe

thank to u both guys and that will not happen again Infamous Big Grin
I also Vouch for Rohan. He is a regular and active player on the swarm sv and he is enthusiastic.

RohaN-ThBe

Thanks bro Smile
Maybe you can think about it, he would then replace Mr.Bean.
As well as Infamous is often no longer in the server and has become quite useless.
I'm not sure but I think you will not have more than Zombie Server Staff.
It will only be shown here in the forum. I still do not understand this entire method.

RohaN-ThBe

Cant understand You Hunter.... Sad
Well let's give him a chance.Infamous and I aren't that much "unuseful" both of us are active in forum (Ok Infamous,but i'm always available to help to others [via skype] how do they get privilages/boost even if some1 asks about the other servers too) exept that we are not playing the Swarm that much (at least me FOR NOW) - Both of us are busy;me with the school and Erald with work i guess....
So i suppose we could use his help around.

RohaN-ThBe

Thanks for speaking for me Tongue
Pages: 1 2