LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: R2H [ clan ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who we are ?
We are an international clan open for people of all countries.I have made this clan specially for non-steamers as I know that no clan take non-steamers. Non-steamers as well as steamers are welcome. And members of this clan are strictly prohibited to compare them to other clans etc. Since,all are good are their own place. Respect everyone ! Have fun !!

How to join us ?

Your game Nick ?
Your age ?
Your location ?
Why you want to join us ?
Want to have any communication with us via fb or WhatsApp ?
Which type of player you are ? ( Describe yourself )
Leader - LPC | Sh@DoW
You can get free vip/admin if I liked your post. Thank you
Good Luck Bro Smile
Good luck for your clan
Keep Fraging on Lamdaprocs Big Grin
welcome and enjoy playing
(11-09-2017, 06:01 AM)Edward kenway Wrote: [ -> ]Who we are ?
We are an international clan open for people of all countries.I have made this clan specially for non-steamers as I know that no clan take non-steamers. Non-steamers as well as steamers are welcome. And members of this clan are strictly prohibited to compare them to other clans  etc. Since,all are good are their own place. Respect everyone ! Have fun !!

How to join us ?

Your game Nick ?
Your age ?
Your location ?
Why you want to join us ?
Want to have any communication with us via fb or WhatsApp ?
Which type of player you are ? ( Describe yourself )
Leader - LPC | Sh@DoW

Good initiative Smile. Though you can register yourself first as well here http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=81 before introducing any rules. Will be good to get recognition first.
Though had a good private talk with this guy, very enthusiastic person full of ideas. Always ready to bring Indian communities on top. Cheers  Angel