LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Can anyone tell me the reason for ban??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new to this server.
I have only played 3 rounds here.then i have been banned from this server permanently.
The reason that is mentioned there is post ur demo..
So now can u guys explain the reason or the story or the rules?

Here is the link for demo

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/NGukMAfv/file.html
Please share your ban info as well... thats the information that comes in ur console when u try connecting to the server now....
(11-17-2017, 12:30 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]Please share your ban info as well... thats the information that comes in ur console when u try connecting to the server now....

BUILD 1159 SERVER (0 CRC)

Server # 2
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ^_^. 
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : JHINKU : ) : ) 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' post demo ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 760342338 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 103.101.212.105 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
Kicked : You are BANNED. 
Prima Facie I dont see any hack... and if thats true then this is an EXTREMELY irresponsible ban...

but i need to see the demo with audio..... in office thats a little difficult... so pls wait for a couple of hours.. this will be resolved by then.
Clean and unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope to see you on the server sometime.

Happy fraggin \m/
Thanks buddy for this...
I am playing in L.O.T server for a long time..but i have never seen this..
Permanent ban without any reason(just for demo).
Is it fare for a new player ?
Anyways thanks.
In fact because ur a new player ... any admin will be all the more wary of a waller threat.......

Add to that ur 1st round killing spree and ur 3rd round killing spree... that raises questions... more specifically the question of whether u were a Waller or not?......... easy for me to review a demo and say ur not a waller ( and TBH i had to see those killing sprees twice) ..... but an admin has only one chance to see all of ur kills and then base his decision of whether those kills were legit or not on that one instance of viewing ur kills.....

sometimes mistakes happen.... we are human after all Smile

hope to see you around.
Note For Admins : Dont Ban players with silly reasons like " post demo " and all you have to mention the main reason of banning.

Thank you bonghits for unban  Angel Angel ( scout pro  Big Grin ) 
(11-17-2017, 03:29 PM)JHINKU Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks buddy for this...
I am playing in L.O.T server for a long time..but i have never seen this..
Permanent ban without any reason(just for demo).
Is it fare for a new player ?
Anyways thanks.

Sorry about this, there are Admins who are to damn to give a detail Reason.  But u will have those Noob Admins in every Community and Servers.

If these were my own servers, I would have deleted 50% of the dumb admins for a long time.

Smile
hunter is a hunter, u know what i mean Wink