LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Demo for LKT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awpscript & Kind of Misusing admin rights ( restarting server for no reason )

# GODLIKE  Angel

Note : Pls watch the full demo !  Sleepy

Demo :   do no click me
Great work bro.. God caught red handed here misusing admin rights.. Lets see wat our core members have to say this time.
(11-27-2017, 07:47 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: [ -> ]Great work bro.. God caught red handed here misusing admin rights.. Lets see wat our core members have to say this time.

I haven't watched the demo yet but 
-if the server lags between the game restarting is the best option available. I do that often too. 
-People who are afk , Most of the time when you kick them they connect right back and stay in the spec mode, Slot gets reserved and most of the time even LKT or other super admins don't get slot too. 

Using AWP script : 
- God should stop using that. He does enough damage with ak-47 , He doesn't even need to do this. 
(11-27-2017, 09:09 AM)ModiRocks~2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 07:47 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: [ -> ]Great work bro.. God caught red handed here misusing admin rights.. Lets see wat our core members have to say this time.

I haven't watched the demo yet but 
-if the server lags between the game restarting is the best option available. I do that often too. 
-People who are afk , Most of the time when you kick them they connect right back and stay in the spec mode, Slot gets reserved and most of the time even LKT or other super admins don't get slot too. 

Using AWP script : 
- God should stop using that. He does enough damage with ak-47 , He doesn't even need to do this. 

Modi.. with all due respect.. watch demo first and talk here pls.. u dnt knw wat we are talkin here mate.
Oh Thanks for the Demo bro..

first , i do apologize for that restarts ,,, sorry for breaking your heart LegioN ^^

second , AWP script ! No comments

just play bro ,,, its time pass no need for heart feelings and getting jealous.

About that AFK ban ,,,,, that guy keep retry and stay in spec for no reason ,, i kicked him 3 times before banning him for taking a slot in spec ,,, many other players want to play too .,, hope that get the point clear.
(11-27-2017, 10:42 AM)GODLIKE Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Thanks for the Demo bro..

first , i do apologize for that restarts ,,, sorry for breaking your heart LegioN ^^

second , AWP script !  No comments

just play bro ,,, its time pass no need for heart feelings and getting jealous.

About that AFK ban ,,,,, that guy keep retry and stay in spec for no reason ,, i kicked him 3 times before banning him for taking a slot in spec ,,, many other players want to play too .,, hope that get the point clear.

why would i be jealous for a player lik you who often runs away the moment u see a strong player in opp team Smile.. anyways dont apologise .. Just dont repeat this .. bcoz this server is actually one of the best so pls dont misuse ur powers and get urself in trouble like this. Adminship doesnt mean its a license to do anythng on the server .. play clean and maintain peace Big Grin
Just to keep things clear guys ,,, I'll be a part of this community if i'm admin or not ,, I just donate for Lamda to grow up ,,, not taking any rights ,, I'm not a small kid or even a teenager , When the founders decided to kick me from here it will be my glad to move silently to another community , since that , please consider me as elder brother i do not want any negative feelings with anyone. LegioN , Minus , etc ,,,, I do respect all .

Godlike with love.
(11-27-2017, 10:55 AM)GODLIKE Wrote: [ -> ]Just to keep things clear guys ,,, I'll be a part of this community if i'm admin or not ,, I just donate for Lamda to grow up ,,, not taking any rights ,, I'm not a small kid or even a teenager , When the founders decided to kick me from here it will be my glad to move silently to another community , since that , please consider me as elder brother i do not want any negative feelings with anyone. LegioN , Minus , etc ,,,, I do respect all .

Godlike with love.

I will consider you as my brother not elder though , as we are of same age.. no hard feelings man.. Just found something wrong on the server hence thought of reporting it.. bcoz thats the only way we all can maintain this  server clean and nice ..

Keep Pawning and Enjoy  life
bus karo ab rulaogay kya ? ?
(11-27-2017, 11:01 AM)/N~LegioN/^D Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 10:55 AM)GODLIKE Wrote: [ -> ]Just to keep things clear guys ,,, I'll be a part of this community if i'm admin or not ,, I just donate for Lamda to grow up ,,, not taking any rights ,, I'm not a small kid or even a teenager , When the founders decided to kick me from here it will be my glad to move silently to another community , since that , please consider me as elder brother i do not want any negative feelings with anyone. LegioN , Minus , etc ,,,, I do respect all .

Godlike with love.

I will consider you as my brother not elder though , as we are of same age.. no hard feelings man.. Just found something wrong on the server hence thought of reporting it.. bcoz thats the only way we all can maintain this  server clean and nice ..

Keep Pawning and Enjoy  life

LoL , no matters Wink  

Enjoy life too Smile 

Keep fragging with your GOD PING Tongue 

"bennybunny33" steam id add me .
Pages: 1 2