LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Introducing EtAl:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Nickname on our servers: EtAl

2. Your real name : Ben

3. Your age : 15

4. Country of residence : Lithuania, Telšiai (really small city but good internetBig Grin)..

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): EtAl'as

6. How long you've been playing CS : Nearly 6 years

7. Your favorite server : Actually I like all kinds of servers

8. Any hobbies : I personally like weightlifting, basketball and moreSmile

9. What do you think of our servers? I think they are pretty damn good but one thing that I'm not like is when you have admin and normals players saying when u kill them Nub!!! Or they asking ur pw Big Grin

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? I have only one suggestion.. Can it possible to add new S.Admins ul Big Grin And it will be PerfectinoSmileSmile

P.S Don't stop to be best community in the cs 1.6 Big Grin

P.S.S Sorry for my broken england Big Grin
Maybe you could introduce before the staff application
Doesn't matter
Welcome and enjoy ^^ ^^
(12-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could introduce before the staff application
Doesn't matter
Welcome and enjoy ^^ ^^

I thinked that I could but I'm like nahh
welcome uncle ben =)
(12-27-2017, 05:26 PM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]welcome uncle ben =)

Big GrinD
Ok. I see that u are super admin/admin/vip all three in one nick. No problem in that. U said " sorry for my broken England" but u live in Lithuania. Ok fine. Anyway welcome mate. U have any problems feel free to pm anyone but not me.
(12-29-2017, 07:11 PM)Edward kenway Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I see that u are super admin/admin/vip all three in one nick. No problem in that. U said " sorry for my broken England" but u live in Lithuania. Ok fine.  Anyway welcome mate. U have any problems feel free to pm anyone but not me.

What you need is a crash course in manners and basic courtesy.... 

Just cause someone makes some mistakes in writing doesn't mean u pick on him.... You urself are from a country where people regularly murder english in both writing and speaking it..... I'm from the same country and I wouldn't imagine disssing someone for their poor language, least of all on this forum which has such a pan-continental participation.....

Either be mature in your responses on this forum or dont respond at all.... Choice is yours.... 
(12-27-2017, 04:13 PM)AntaRix Wrote: [ -> ]1. Nickname on our servers: EtAl

2. Your real name : Ben

3. Your age : 16

4. Country of residence  : Lithuania, Telšiai (really small city but good internetBig Grin)..

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): EtAl'as

6. How long you've been playing CS : Nearly 6 years

7. Your favorite server : Actually I like all kinds of servers

8. Any hobbies : I personally like weightlifting, basketball and moreSmile

9. What do you think of our servers? I think they are pretty damn good but one thing that I'm not like is when you have admin and normals players saying when u kill them Nub!!! Or they asking ur pw Big Grin

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? I have only one suggestion.. Can it possible to add new S.Admins ul Big Grin And it will be PerfectinoSmileSmile

P.S Don't stop to be best community in the cs 1.6 Big Grin

P.S.S Sorry for my broken england Big Grin

Welcome dude.... 

Hope u have fun being a part of this community and on the servers as well...
welcome to LPC - Enjoy!! hope to see u around.

V.