LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Post here your Wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-07-2019, 10:44 AM)ReDWinG Wrote: [ -> ]1DAY PER WEEK FREE VIP (IGNORED) but maybe swarm love it :o who knows
NEW SKINS : i can say yes , cause the new one are bad . i guess swarm was using paint and he fucked up textures or maybe other person cause that ain't a Photoshop.
NEW POWERFUL WEAPONS : for current time swarm is working on that upgrade future to add some new guns to the game

1:  Free vip per week - NO.
2: New Skins: You should think as slowly as you react here. Pointless useless posts make no sense if you do not know the reason.  I didnt created the Skins, it was Veicis. And when i like it, then i like it, and its not interested for me if you like it or dont like it.  And btw for new Playerskins i need to edit the Main Swarm, i lost the Source of last Swarm Mod.  So its impossible for me ; )
3: Powerfull Weapons?!  I dont think so.  But about new Simple normal Unlocks, maybe i will add soon some new Unlocks.
(07-07-2019, 10:04 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2019, 10:44 AM)ReDWinG Wrote: [ -> ]1DAY PER WEEK FREE VIP (IGNORED) but maybe swarm love it :o who knows
NEW SKINS : i can say yes , cause the new one are bad . i guess swarm was using paint and he fucked up textures or maybe other person cause that ain't a Photoshop.
NEW POWERFUL WEAPONS : for current time swarm is working on that upgrade future to add some new guns to the game

1:  Free vip per week - NO.
2: New Skins: You should think as slowly as you react here. Pointless useless posts make no sense if you do not know the reason.  I didnt created the Skins, it was Veicis. And when i like it, then i like it, and its not interested for me if you like it or dont like it.  And btw for new Playerskins i need to edit the Main Swarm, i lost the Source of last Swarm Mod.  So its impossible for me ; )
3: Powerfull Weapons?!  I dont think so.  But about new Simple normal Unlocks, maybe i will add soon some new Unlocks.

Its Very easy to change them just edit new models, then rename with old models. so yo here change models.
As i see admins spam pipe bombs in spawn which makes it unfair for players, i would like to suggest making a new rule which is pipe bombs are not allowed in spawn. this will make the server more enjoyable
mh i will think about it.

PHANTOM ツ

True, better disable it. or replace it with other one.
Add a new rule, So many people reconnect to play ct again, so to prevent that reconnected players should be banned. for like 30m or so

PHANTOM ツ

We already know that, i have banned many peoples for that.
will check and forbidden/block reconnects for some minutes. dont worry.
I know this is difficult to do but, as an admin its hard to spectate players if they are cheating or not, as a zombie u have instant respawn and as a ct you respawn every 40 second, which is hard to spectate everyone specially if the server has 20+ players.. my suggest is to give admins the access to change teams.. so i can change to spectators and easily spectate everyone..
(08-07-2019, 04:21 PM)~DeViL~ Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is difficult to do but, as an admin its hard to spectate players if they are cheating or not, as a zombie u have instant respawn and as a ct you respawn every 40 second, which is hard to spectate everyone specially if the server have 20+ players.. my suggest is to give admins the access to change teams.. so i can change to spectators and easily spectate everyone..

Bad idea, hence it requires to give the team transfer to Admin flag, lots of admins would abuse that by possibly changing always to ct team and never play as zombie, and after u join spec u have to reconnect in order to get back in the game because simple transfer back is not possible. 

In my opinion though there is no need for such a thing, server has anti - cheats, and it is easy to spot the other minor things if someone's breaking minor rules... 
Pages: 1 2 3