LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ModiRocks^.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : -= Maxii
[AMXBans] Reason : ' I Asked you to submit demo previous day. Come back with steam now '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 255351348 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 43.250.164.5 '
here is link
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/iAaD0Ni0/file.html
I really don't understand the issue of players refusing to give demo's

Do u think admins are doing time-pass by asking u for your demo? Or maybe they want to learn the secrets of your gameplay? Lemme tell u this ..... Admins only ask for demo when they suspect something... And if u are a clean player then why refuse?

I was there on the sv when u had joined after modi requested u to provide demo on forum. There was no ban on u at that time and neither would u have been banned unless u provided a demo... Such charitable behavior is not done mostly by admins.... In most cases we simply ban non-steamers... You were provided an option cause u are a regular player... Unfortunately u didn't realize the allowance we were giving u .... And now u are banned....

So naturally now u will have to wait till one of us here takes a look at ur demo....

Quite similar to how u waited 2 days before providing this demo....

Seems fair doesn't it???

Seasons Greetings to you in anycase Smile

P.S : BUY CS 1.6 WITH STEAM Account...ITS ONLY RS. 36/- TILL 4TH Jan
Yea well, every generation is worse and worse. Lazy, mad, annoying... Lots of things has changed. I 'member back in the day playing swarm, the usual folks gathering there around and playing everyday,even at nights there were good enough players. But we didn't just play, we used to really talk in the server, laughing and stuff. Sadly that thing changed. The folks i 'member playing with are nowhere to be found (most of' em), these *new* players are kinda weird, they leave after seeing admins online... What a tragedy.
(12-30-2017, 04:41 AM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Yea well, every generation is worse and worse. Lazy, mad, annoying... Lots of things has changed. I 'member back in the day playing swarm, the usual folks gathering there around and playing everyday,even at nights there were good enough players. But we didn't just play, we used to really talk in the server, laughing and stuff. Sadly that thing changed. The folks i 'member playing with are nowhere to be found (most of' em), these *new* players are kinda weird, they leave after seeing admins online... What a tragedy.

The tragedy is the generation and the lack of respect/reverence for CS..... 

Kids nowadays have a completely different outlook towards the game.... Most of them are arrogant, rude and have 0 respect for admins..... I guess this is the future now that since the younger lot are preferring GO over 1.6.... And while 1.6 has a personality and a legacy to it.... GO has no soul... 
(12-29-2017, 07:28 PM)maxii Wrote: [ -> ][AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ModiRocks^.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : -= Maxii
[AMXBans] Reason : ' I Asked you to submit demo previous day. Come back with steam now '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 255351348 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 43.250.164.5 '
here is link
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/iAaD0Ni0/file.html

Clean and unbanned

Next time an admin asks u for a demo... Pls be more co-operative.... 
(12-30-2017, 06:17 AM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 04:41 AM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Yea well, every generation is worse and worse. Lazy, mad, annoying... Lots of things has changed. I 'member back in the day playing swarm, the usual folks gathering there around and playing everyday,even at nights there were good enough players. But we didn't just play, we used to really talk in the server, laughing and stuff. Sadly that thing changed. The folks i 'member playing with are nowhere to be found (most of' em), these *new* players are kinda weird, they leave after seeing admins online... What a tragedy.

The tragedy is the generation and the lack of respect/reverence for CS..... 

Kids nowadays have a completely different outlook towards the game.... Most of them are arrogant, rude and have 0 respect for admins..... I guess this is the future now that since the younger lot are preferring GO over 1.6.... And while 1.6 has a personality and a legacy to it.... GO has no soul... 
totally agreed.