LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Modi ko admin kisne banaya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im steamer playing from more than 8 years aur muze ban kar diya {Xeal} RaGe K!D the fck !!!
Oh yes, we all are steamer, and we all need a proof. Be lucky that an Noob Core unbanned you.
(01-02-2018, 03:06 PM)anipawar23 Wrote: [ -> ]Im steamer playing from more than 8 years  aur muze ban kar diya {Xeal} RaGe K!D  the fck !!!

Mr. Steamer if you don't provide the demo by the end of today. I am gonna ban you again. This exact demo should be posted here. 
(01-02-2018, 05:03 PM)ModiRocks~2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 03:06 PM)anipawar23 Wrote: [ -> ]Im steamer playing from more than 8 years  aur muze ban kar diya {Xeal} RaGe K!D  the fck !!!

Mr. Steamer if you don't provide the demo by the end of today. I am gonna ban you again. This exact demo should be posted here. 

It's beyond me why do you have unban account, not to mention that you are in core team for some reason. We don't unban players without demos and there are no exceptions. 

Hopefully you won't have access for too long.
(01-03-2018, 10:28 AM)red Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 05:03 PM)ModiRocks~2 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's beyond me why do you have unban account, not to mention that you are in core team for some reason. We don't unban players without demos and there are no exceptions. 

Hopefully you won't have access for too long.

It's okay mademoiselle! I asked him to unban this guy. Reason not because he was steamer or anything else. Just because current admin banned him because another admin asked him to ban under suspicion not surety. So either case , which are not an proper criteria to ban, so simply asked them to unban as just because it was admins faulty decision so it was prudent only to unban the guy.

Anyway , you have no need to upload demo , feel free to play on server anytime. Thanks.
Wow, that's cuuutee... Im a unicorn..
ok now u can close the thread <3
(01-03-2018, 07:09 PM)Mr.Bean Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's cuuutee... Im a unicorn..
ok now u can close the thread <3

The unicorn has spoken! 

All Hail the Unicorn!

Thread closed