LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban Please. Banned by Dmak[-.-].
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Dmak[-.-] No Sound.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : uʍop ǝpᴉsdn
[AMXBans] Reason : ' suspect WH. please submit your demo on the forum '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 4186527 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 103.102.31.43 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================

Demo : http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/AmTkkHHD/file.html

Un-ban would be great, thanks, appreciate it.
For me its clear Wallhack. Unban declined. But you should wait for other Core who play more normal Mods. They can judge that better.
(01-03-2018, 10:56 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]For me its clear Wallhack.  Unban declined.  But you should wait for other Core who play more normal Mods. They can judge that better.

Wut? I just posted my demo. I am also a steamer. Doesn't change much but you can see my demo, I am clean.

Edit:
Did you even watch the demo?
I don't know what else I can do apart from posting my demo. Do you need names of people in my steam who can vouch for me?
It have nothing to do with Steam. There are Non Detected Steam Cheats. And your last 5 min are really suspect for wallhack. Wait only, at the moment a core is watching your demo.
(01-03-2018, 11:16 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]It have nothing to do with Steam.  There are Non Detected Steam Cheats.  And your last 5 min are really suspect for wallhack.  Wait only, at the moment a core is watching your demo.

Sure. Thanks.
As a sidenote - It is not possible to have a wallhack that doesn't show up on  the demo. The demo records exactly what I see on my monitor. If I wall hack, it will be seen on the demo. 
Wrong. You dont see Wallhack in a Demoplayer like you know it from videos. Thats the Problem in Demo Players.
(01-03-2018, 11:30 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong. You dont see Wallhack in a Demoplayer like you know it from videos.  Thats the Problem in Demo Players.

What does that even mean?
Afaik, a demo records everything I see on the monitor. If I see a person through the walls, it will show up on the demo.
Alright, settle down, Randy.

Your gameplay is suspicious at some points, but at the end of it, I'm gonna give you benefit of the doubt because the rest of it seems normal. Moreover, admin who banned you obviously didn't spectate you, therefore ban was completely random and unreasonable.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unbanned.
No you are wrong . The Demo Players dont show all WHAT YOU SEE in your OWN Gameplay. Download a demo player and watch your own demo and u will see, u will not see Wallhack or other cheats if you are using actually wallhack.