LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unban...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after playing for hardly any time this, I assume new, admin V bans me without even spectating me first. *sarcastic applause*

http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/y63SncEV/file.html

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin V.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : jOu ' eSt
[AMXBans] Reason : ' submit demo wh '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 22869696 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 212.112.155.2 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

CpL

EDIT: And I even played like shit! I haven't played for ages.
See , this is what you get when you don't play with main account Big Grin So no un-ban for you.

Though, noticed this nick(which is also an old alias of yours) from a week or so on server , i guess someone is planning a comeback Smile
What's wrong cpL?
forgot your password for your account or what?
Since telling that you had much to do i wonder if u still know what your name is Big Grin
Welcome back Smile
I cannot guarantee a comeback Tongue And now it's going to be very difficult since I'm banned Wink

@Mr. Bean I'd like to play incognito when I play like shit x)

CpL
Hehe, was kidding bro as you know. Already un-banned!! Angel

Although , there is no pressure of anything as European normal dust_2 ain't active anyways. A lot happened when you were away and now normal pub server is just there, rarely gets full few players comes and goes and slight activity in evenings only . Now all plays in UGC servers if they need good players not boosted bots , one of reason as i also got busy a little and that particular server got doomed. So all good bro , play when you feel like only. Veterans are always welcome you know. On the other hand, just 2 servers are active in Lamda and also too damn vibrant at least Indian Pub server is ,reason we are still pumping and alive. Smile
you fucker :3 i have been waiting u for 3 months to play and u goes incognito
(01-27-2018, 08:55 AM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]you fucker :3 i have been waiting u for 3 months to play and u goes incognito

Big Grin Big Grin

CpL
LUL - sry mate Welcome back tho