LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Intro - Emma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Nickname on our servers: =(^.^)= Piece A Candy____O

2. Your real name (yes, your real real-life name): Emma

3. Your age: 19

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): United Kingdom

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): I only share my social media networks if I'm close to you or known you for ages sorry.

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves):
3 years even though I do play like a noob sometimes haha.

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful):
I only prefer dust2 maps or inferno so at this moment of time my favorite server is LamdaProCS.com | Dust2 Only Eu[24/7] | 37.59.43.196:27020.

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response ):
Reading, Drawing, Music, Dance, Video Games.

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us)
Well I've just joined, so far I like it since the server has few english people lol. Every other servers I've joined in the past either staff members aren't nice or people just act so immature so I decided to give Lamada a try.

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about )

^^ I might do in future but for now nothing. Tongue

Also If you would like to add me on steam here!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/emz97/ Smile
Hello Emma and Welcome to the lamdaprocs.in forums we hope you have an enjoyable time during your visit and be sure to remember our servers if you find them intresting Tongue
Welcome and feel free to ask any question if needed.
Have fun playing in our servers.
(02-15-2018, 07:40 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Emma and Welcome to the lamdaprocs.in forums we hope you have an enjoyable time during your visit and be sure to remember our servers if you find them intresting Tongue

(02-15-2018, 08:48 PM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and feel free to ask any question if needed.
Have fun playing in our servers.

Thank you both. Smile
Welcome, Emma! Big Grin

CpL
Welcome Emma!

Hope u have fun Fraggin on our Servers.

\m/
(02-15-2018, 07:24 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]1. Nickname on our servers: =(^.^)= Piece A Candy____O

4. Country of residence (Masturbatia is an acceptable response, but you will have to do a sexy dance to prove it): United Kingdom

5. Contact - Skype/email/facebook (Optional): I only share my social media networks if I'm close to you or known you for ages sorry.

6. How long you've been playing CS(don't get sad if we call you noob. We call everyone noobs. Even ourselves):

7. Your favorite server (If our servers get depressed that you don't like them, we will put them in rehab. You be truthful):
I only prefer dust2 maps or inferno so at this moment of time my favorite server is LamdaProCS.com | Dust2 Only Eu[24/7] | 37.59.43.196:27020.

8. Any hobbies ("Hobbies? what are those? I even skip bathing to play CS" - perfectly acceptable response ):

9. What do you think of our servers? (You can say they suck, but then you should also willingly accept a reply of "you suck" from us)
Well I've just joined, so far I like it since the server has few english people lol. Every other servers I've joined in the past either staff members aren't nice or people just act so immature so I decided to give Lamada a try.

10. Do you have any suggestions/complaints regarding our servers? If so, please write them down
(we promise to ignore your suggestions for two weeks because we're too busy doing the Irish clogging dance. Then we will make a random decision that more than half our moderators will have no clue about )

I love how helpful our lamda boi's are Tongue. So polite , definitely delighted to see!!

Welcome to community miss, I liked how in just couple hours of your registration here you did pretty much figured out our forums basic stuff and especially using GameME signature already. So one word , Impressive!!

Also,we definitely like you to stick around more as well as we have Free VIP feature on that particular server so you can opt for that too. It's good we sure can bet.

Link : http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=2896

Most peeps usually just PM us direct , you can post your exact nick/SteamID as well then we will provide password to you.

Either way, have fun Angel Wink
(02-16-2018, 08:06 AM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2018, 07:24 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]1. Nickname on our servers: =(^.^)= Piece A Candy____O

I love how helpful our lamda boi's are Tongue. So polite , definitely delighted to see!!

Welcome to community miss, I liked how in just couple hours of your registration here you did pretty much figured out our forums basic stuff and especially using GameME signature already. So one word , Impressive!!

Also,we definitely like you to stick around more as well as we have Free VIP feature on that particular server so you can opt for that too. It's good we sure can bet.

Most peeps usually just PM us direct , you can post your exact nick/SteamID as well then we will provide password to you.

Wow appreciate it thank you, also I'm way familiar with MyBB since I used to own my own forum back in 2010 haha with over 100k posts & 8k members.
(02-16-2018, 02:32 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2018, 08:06 AM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow appreciate it thank you, also I'm way familiar with MyBB since I used to own my own forum back in 2010 haha with over 100k posts & 8k members.

Didn't she got her "WOW" back in caps even in just one simple sentence, jesus! So guys we are in a midst of meeting a online celebrity or child prodigy at least. I did read your PM first which turned out adding extra wow factor in it all but had to wrote here as well so all must admire the qualities too. Means hell it's been over 3 years to us and yet we have just almost 3k members only Sad.

So we sure must figure out the reason behind its success as it might help us grow our forum as well you know. Smile  

Meanwhile , membership accepted Wink
Welcome Babe. Have Fun @ Servers.
Pages: 1 2