LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: LAMDA STAFF MEMBER APPLICATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : Gh0$t

2. Location (country) : INDIA

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : [email protected]/https://join.skype.com/invite/O9XF2FcyrKZo/9643956678

4. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : YES(And also with lamda for a year Tongue)

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : 35.154.208.208:27015

6. If wants to see yourself on "ONLINE LAMDA TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : YES
you missed this

ONLY REQUIREMENTS :-

1 . Paid for it(VIP/Admin/Super-Admin) : YES ?

Forward payment details via Private Message to any owner here or on WhatsApp text @ +919599477085.
Yes Paying for it since a year now xd
(Sorry For not mentioning it )
for this stuffs u need active privileges such vip/admin/sadmin... as far as u said since a year back i wouldnt approve this request
I have active privileges bro... superadmin for like 10 months and now H.Administrator for 2 months.... As far as I remember it will expire by March Ending...
Done and approved . Yes , he is one of most active admin from an year now who just found the way to forum.

Privilege Expiry set to 22 March,18.
(02-19-2018, 05:09 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]Done and approved . Yes , he is one of most active admin from an year now who just found the way to forum.

: Just noticed Super Moderator and Staff members are hard to distinguish due to color right, Should i change there's or yours ?
(02-19-2018, 05:11 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2018, 05:09 PM)lkt3pto{a.k.a Love k.T} Wrote: [ -> ]Done and approved . Yes , he is one of most active admin from an year now who just found the way to forum.

: Just noticed Super Moderator and Staff members are hard to distinguish due to color right, Should i change there's or yours ?

change his to the BRIGHTEST PINK that is possible