LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Member application & a small intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I don't know if creating a thread at this section is the right one, if not, the moderator(s) can move it.

Sup all, Tomb_Raider_Legend here a.k.a. tomb. The owner here I believe, sugged me about this application and sine I have time and I just joined lamdaprocs I wanted to fill this app and in meanwhile I can do a small intro about myself.
I have been into cs since 2005, started seriously in 2008 when I became a Co-owner of an old american community of cs 1.6. Since then I have joined and quit alot of gaming communities and mostly had admin or higher privs. until 2014/2015 when I started cs go and quit 1.6. But then college studies started and I quit gaming until I started missing the 1.6 zombie mods because CSS and CSGO have some lovely zombie mods and not fun at all. So I came back and joined another clan community and was an admin until I decided to leave that place, first because the owner was a shithead and cared more about money than his servers and staff members, but also my last year of college studies started. So now I started once again to miss playing good ol' skol 1.6 zombie and checked out some servers with english speaking community and since this one has 2 zombies servers I decided to join it and of course, first purchased admin membership because I have always played with a higher ability than norml players in any games (1.6, css, csgo, gta sa, hl2dm and so on) and I always keep it that way.
And about me IRL, I study computer science and love Android development but also other stuff when it comes to programming and networking. And in the spare time im either behind my pc, or spending time with family or im at the gym.
When it comes to cs 1.6 gaming, I don't like non-steam players calling people noob, because they still play non-steam. And I don't like admins keep using (almost abusing) their power. If you are not one of them, then we migh have a good time playing.

So, to the application which is provided below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : Tomb_Raider_Legend

2. Location (country) : Sweden

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : [email protected]

4. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : YES

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) :
Both the zombie servers

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : No (not even going to wear any tags in name if required)

PS. Since you guys sent me the payment details via PM here, I don't think I need to resend it back to you guys for the requirement of this application.
Quote:6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : No (not even going to wear any tags in name if required)
Means to have such skin: [attachment=243]

Anw Welcome and approved, if u want to have the skin just reply back before anyone other closes or moves the thread.
(03-01-2018, 05:43 AM)azydiamond Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : No (not even going to wear any tags in name if required)
Means to have such skin: 

Anw Welcome and approved, if u want to have the skin just reply back before anyone other closes or moves the thread.

Yea I know that, but still not interested. Thanks anyways  Smile
(02-28-2018, 11:51 PM)Tomb_Raider_Legend Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I don't know if creating a thread at this section is the right one, if not, the moderator(s) can move it.

Sup all, Tomb_Raider_Legend here a.k.a. tomb. The owner here I believe, sugged me about this application and sine I have time and I just joined lamdaprocs I wanted to fill this app and in meanwhile I can do a small intro about myself.
I have been into cs since 2005, started seriously in 2008 when I became a Co-owner of an old american community of cs 1.6. Since then I have joined and quit alot of gaming communities and mostly had admin or higher privs. until 2014/2015 when I started cs go and quit 1.6. But then college studies started and I quit gaming until I started missing the 1.6 zombie mods because CSS and CSGO have some lovely zombie mods and not fun at all. So I came back and joined another clan community and was an admin until I decided to leave that place, first because the owner was a shithead and cared more about money than his servers and staff members, but also my last year of college studies started. So now I started once again to miss playing good ol' skol 1.6 zombie and checked out some servers with english speaking community and since this one has 2 zombies servers I decided to join it and of course, first purchased admin membership because I have always played with a higher ability than norml players in any games (1.6, css, csgo, gta sa, hl2dm and so on) and I always keep it that way.
And about me IRL, I study computer science and love Android development but also other stuff when it comes to programming and networking. And in the spare time im either behind my pc, or spending time with family or im at the gym.
When it comes to cs 1.6 gaming, I don't like non-steam players calling people noob, because they still play non-steam. And I don't like admins keep using (almost abusing) their power. If you are not one of them, then we migh have a good time playing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : [email protected]

Both the zombie servers

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : No (not even going to wear any tags in name if required)

PS. Since you guys sent me the payment details via PM here, I don't think I need to resend it back to you guys for the requirement of this application.

Fascinating intro!! Really appreciate the time you took to write it all. Pleased to know all these details. Also since you don't want any changes including "Status" on team online or "Separate tag" ,so will move this thread to Intro-Section which pretty much is that only.

Again , glad to have Enthusiastic gamers around. Angel
Wonderful intro and welcome glad to have you here with us! Smile
(02-28-2018, 11:51 PM)Tomb_Raider_Legend Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I don't know if creating a thread at this section is the right one, if not, the moderator(s) can move it.

Both the zombie servers

Welcome to the Community Bro ..... Have fun ☺️
Nice seeing your replies. Thanks all Smile