LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Currently listening to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So , Another PUNJABI video song with Punjabi boi Big Grin and it will be last ?? , can't promise but sure had to share due to second video in this thread Wink

Now, for all Non-Punjabi/Indian peeps , just press on "CC" in right of play/pause/volume bar for English subtitles Angel.

Now , here is sole purpose of sharing this song Big Grin

Jesus Christ!! these kids are hilarious and shady a'f yet overall was very positive reviews and exquisite reactions Big Grin

Highlight & fun moments/comments :-
1. "Sexy Animal" wtf Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
2. "Excited he got when he saw broken heel, though it is suppose to be broken".
3. Shady part: Means ffs there is Goddess & hot a'f girl in this video as lead and 90% of the time in entire video all they are talking about is guy ,that how hot cool or ripped he is .Oh! wait i get it now my bad , it's all about preference right Tongue.
4. That daaaaamn reaction , when she did split on head!! Big Grin
5. And finally That British accent is just adorable innit Big Grin

Anyway Enjoy!! Smile
Got a song for you to listen even though half of the indian or whatever I don't understand lol but this shit sounds so good!

(03-17-2018, 10:40 PM)KarMa Wrote: [ -> ]Got a song for you to listen even though half of the indian or whatever I don't understand lol but this shit sounds so good!

Damn, it do sounds good Smile Though never heard before or seen artist Big Grin

Now, main title name is "Pehli Baar" which is Hindi and translation is "First Times" Smile

(03-19-2018, 07:24 PM)KarMa Wrote: [ -> ]

Good one indeed Wink but somehow i'm still on me-hi-co girl Smile

Literally , tremors one experience in body when she says ,"Oooh-ooh-ooh" each time and that ending , jesus!! Heart

Good Stuff

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5