LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Lamda Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for                                                                                     :           Member

Member Name                                                                                         : sumit

In Game Name                                                                                        : Soap Mactavish

Birthday/Age                                                                                           : 23-03-2000/17

Gender (Optional)                                                                                    :Male

How long have you been playing in Lamda servers?                                       :3 years

How/Where did you find our server(s) and/or forum?                                     : when I started playing the De dust only

Steam or Non-Steam                                                                                :Non Steam
Steam ID                                                                                               :STEAM_0:0:308320121
Non-Steam ID                                                                                        : I have non_steam

What kind of server(s)/mod(s) do you like to play?                                       : I play all mods

Introduce yourself                                                                                   : I am sumit I live in New Delhi, INDIA I like to play CS 1.6 to much.
Welcome and approved !! Smile

Damn!! Delhi boi, drop a text in whatsapp +919599477085 if come around back again soon.