LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Annie - The Wonder Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not the kind of girl who's a fan of introductions but I'm just doing this for a dear friend.

Have you guys ever had a daydream that you never wanted to wake up from? I guess my life is just like that. Not saying that it's a bed full of roses, but I live my life one day at a time. I like surprises and the very idea of what's going to happen next, drains my energy so much that I tend to do the craziest things. Be it walking alone in the street [scary], or trying to be pet a tiger [frightening], skydiving from 30k feet [chilling] or even shooting mutilated zombies [panic attack], I've done them all, the latter part only in a game [sadly]! Sad

I'm Annie, or Ann or [cough]Cinderella[cough] not the one who's a damsel in distress, but the one looking around for a lost shoe, because am so absent-minded most of the time. I blame it on my grand-parents :p guess it's hereditary [sorry grandma]. I'm not really the social kind of girl either, which could be a turn off for some people, or a turn on for the rest. I know it's getting lengthy right now, but if you would like to get to know me then probably you should read my status on Steam.

I see that there's a star rating for every thread? Better rate it a 1 or 5 since I don't like guys who can't make up their mind [neither here nor there] Big Grin But I do love my cutest niece in the whole world [in DP]

See you all! and have fun with gaming and most importantly with your life! Big Grin

Signed,
Ann Mary [Frozen Princess]
(03-18-2018, 06:36 AM)Cinderella Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not the kind of girl who's a fan of introductions but I'm just doing this for a dear friend.

Have you guys ever had a daydream that you never wanted to wake up from? I guess my life is just like that. But not saying that it's a bed full of roses, but I live my life one day at a time. I like surprises and the very idea of what's going to happen next, drains my energy so much that I tend to do the craziest things. Be it walking alone in the street [scary], or trying to be pet a tiger [frightening], skydiving from 30k feet [chilling] or even shooting mutilated zombies [panic attack], I've done them all, the latter part only in a game [sadly]! Sad

I'm Annie, or Ann or [cough]Cinderella[cough] not the one who's a damsel in distress, but the one looking around for a lost shoe, because am so absent-minded most of the time. I blame it on my grand-parents :p guess it's hereditary [sorry grandma]. I'm not really the social kind of girl either, which could be a turn off for some people, or a turn on for the rest. I know it's getting lengthy right now, but if you would like to get to know me then probably you should read my status on Steam.

I see that there's a star rating for every thread? Better rate it a 1 or 5 since I don't like guys who can't make up their mind [neither here nor there] Big Grin But I do love my cutest niece in the whole world [in DP]

See you all! and have fun with gaming and most importantly with your life! Big Grin

Signed,

So guess, who finally chose to show up Tongue  . BTW wasn't it spider woman?? or i actually get it "Wonder Woman" is more elegant so of course fashion industry peeps go for elegant only Smile. Now, rest part of intro is impressive indeed but doesn't surprise me much right, since i know bits & bytes from convos we had in past. Also you didn't had to mock me for the "damsel in distress" phrase as believe it or not i'm too freaking liberal with that phrase "Damsel in distress" in fact if you check my discord my exact name is that , so yeah i didn't meant it literally when i said that Smile.

Rest, again awesome intro Ann and we are delighted to finally have your presence and those actually don't have any idea about her. So , consider her Cinderella who actually whoop arses on most top Indian servers when gets virtual AK47 in her hand and if in fun mode then it will be machine-gun and damn you will actually have to hide for a while then just due to the constant scare of dying Big Grin 

Welcome to lamda finally . Hope to see you on server too !! Wink
Welcome on board. Have fun fragging! And last but not the least - wishing u the best of luck finding the lost shoe!!

Best regards

V.
Welcome on board. Have fun fragging! And last but not the least - wishing u the best of luck finding the lost shoe!!

Best regards

V.
welcome to the Lpc Community

Every1 here is a potato gamer like my self

p.s:- velcis i thought only lkt's mouse was broken which was why he double posts every time now urs is broken 2 to much cs gaming lel
(03-18-2018, 10:51 AM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the Lpc Community

p.s:- velcis i thought only lkt's mouse was broken which was why he double posts every time now urs is broken 2 to much cs gaming lel

No no, man!! Not like this , we can't let you relinquish your tag of being LPC-Potato just like that Big Grin. I have fine mice just accidentally pressed double click & V have alienware so must have good mice too Smile. So yeah you still alone & special potato of lamda  Angel
(03-18-2018, 10:51 AM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the Lpc Community

lel, nah was actually posting it from the phone, so i guess in somehow went wrong xD
Welcome to LPC Ann, glad to have you here with us. Smile
Btw just to quote birdy hes the only potato here in LPC. Big Grin
(03-18-2018, 06:36 AM)Cinderella Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not the kind of girl who's a fan of introductions but I'm just doing this for a dear friend.

Have you guys ever had a daydream that you never wanted to wake up from? I guess my life is just like that. Not saying that it's a bed full of roses, but I live my life one day at a time. I like surprises and the very idea of what's going to happen next, drains my energy so much that I tend to do the craziest things. Be it walking alone in the street [scary], or trying to be pet a tiger [frightening], skydiving from 30k feet [chilling] or even shooting mutilated zombies [panic attack], I've done them all, the latter part only in a game [sadly]! Sad

Signed,

Wow!!!! this is a surprise for sure!!!

Welcome Ann.... very glad to see u here Big Grin please do visit the SV more..... The Bombsites miss you lurking around them.....  (Especially A site and CT spawn in d2) Wink
(03-19-2018, 05:13 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]

Signed,

Wow!!!! this is a surprise for sure!!!

Welcome Ann.... very glad to see u here Big Grin please do visit the SV more..... The Bombsites miss you lurking around them.....  (Especially A site and CT spawn in d2) Wink

Oh! yeah she definitely a CT player , the protector of course [Wonder Woman]. IDK if you remember but hers famous phrase is ,"Some good man of CT come with me at B" but unfortunately most of them always end up in AL rush Tongue [BOTS] and she always left alone protecting B site [Our condolences btw xD]. So what comes next , she turns into a Rambo [machine gun mode] Angel . Yet to experience it all over again , hopefully soon  Smile
Pages: 1 2