LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: I am Applying For Manager Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am applying for the position of : Server Manager

Member Name  : LPC | Mohamed

Additional Usernames  : No

Personal Info : No

In Game Name : LPC | Mohamed

Birthday/Age    : 2002/11/12 /16

Location  : Algerien, Ghardaia

Email Address : [email protected]

Other Details:

How long have you been playing Counter Strike?  : 13 years experience

What set of skills should a Server Admin have? : to Find HACKERS and answering to players problems

Do you know how to record and upload a demo? : Yes

Post the links (minimum of 5) of cheater reports : Server already Protected most of hackers using just speed and can be caught

If your co-workers have different opinion and attitude different or against yours, what solution will you come with? : I would like to talk to him and suggest his best decisions safe and easy way

Which server(s) you want to be a Server Admin?  : LamdaProCS.com || Swarm+Gunxp+Powers || 37.59.43.196:27018

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know : I can Make Some Unlocks by using zp_extra Turn into unlock Wink

Do you have any experience on AMX Commands?  : yes

Steam or Non-Steam?  : Non-Steam

What is your Steam ID AND your IP address? : STEAM_0:0:1488203565/ ip : 197.206.152.20

Why do you want to be an admin on this server? : I have played on this server long time Before it becomes Umbrella Swmar 6.0

What is your Timezone? : UTC+01.00
We Appreciate the Enthusiasm but i think that swarm server already has quite a few managers.
you should maybe try in a few months when you have reached a certain trust level for owners to accept you.

you should have atleast 6 months (Minimum)time spent on lamda forums.
mostly in server if you are looking for manager position etc.

GL-HF in swarm servers and Lpc's other servers as well cya
(03-21-2018, 12:49 PM)LPC | Mohamed Wrote: [ -> ]Birthday/Age    : 2002/11/12 /16

So as i understand ... you are presently 16 years old AND u have 13 years Experience?????? I'm shit at Math but even i can see that this clearly doesnt add up... u cant possibly have started playing CS when u were 3 years old can you?

Either u mean u started playing CS when u were 13 years old... which means an experience of 3 years...
 OR
This was a really lame lie which u shouldnt have written here.....

In anycase please be more clear and/or truthful in self declarations like this in the future.
Managing a server is not that easy you need better understanding, experience and knowledge etc.. also I'm sure you're still new to the community so applying for server manager is quite early for you.

My suggestion would be stick around, be active and help out... you don't have to a staff member in order to help out if you want some authority you can apply for admin that way you can help keeping server clean.

Also your application have only 1 sentence which personally shows me your only interested to get the powers and rank, so next time just be more honest and make a better application that way everyone will see your ready for the job. Smile
Rejected, you do not meet the requirements.

Required:

----No new registered users are accepted if they are not active at least 6 months, especially in the server---

Even if you were qualified, you would not be accepted because the server does not need any more managers.
(03-22-2018, 02:36 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2018, 12:49 PM)LPC | Mohamed Wrote: [ -> ]Birthday/Age    : 2002/11/12 /16

So as i understand ... you are presently 16 years old AND u have 13 years Experience?????? I'm shit at Math but even i can see that this clearly doesnt add up... u cant possibly have started playing CS when u were 3 years old can you?

Either u mean u started playing CS when u were 13 years old... which means an experience of 3 years...
 OR
This was a really lame lie which u shouldnt have written here.....

In anycase please be more clear and/or truthful in self declarations like this in the future.
Yeah Sure Ihave Played when i have 5 years With Brother  and Now He Die Dont Get me Remmbre THis Memory 
and Thanks For Manger, No Probleme Easy Way.
(03-22-2018, 07:42 PM)KarMa Wrote: [ -> ]Managing a server is not that easy you need better understanding, experience and knowledge etc.. also I'm sure you're still new to the community so applying for server manager is quite early for you.

My suggestion would be stick around, be active and help out... you don't have to a staff member in order to help out if you want some authority you can apply for admin that way you can help keeping server clean.

Also your application have only 1 sentence which personally shows me your only interested to get the powers and rank, so next time just be more honest and make a better application that way everyone will see your ready for the job. Smile

I have Fulll Expraince i dont know How Show All Users But Yeah I am Scripter I can Make Hard Unlocks LIke (Awp-Elrtfange Or edit some New Guns With His Unlocks So My exparaince are 100% in This Also i am Not Wirking On Umbrella But I edit New Mod Like L4D2
But is Dark Swarm New Mod Are Comingg in Sumer I have Worker At The  6 Month without any Errors 
NOTE : Thanks Emma !
Smile Next Time I Will Give Good Application Next Time !