LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Unfair BAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Name of the Admin: Birdy Num Num

2.Server: LamdaProCS.com | [EU] Dust2 Only#2 [A]WP-ON | 176.31.162.38:27015

3.Explain the incident: According to me since he has became a SUPPORT ADMIN he has became a liitle ARROGANT As today I was playing in the European De Dust 2 AWP ON server and few hours later "BIRDY NUM NUM" joined the game and as soon as I kiled him I don't for what reason he banned me and along with me He also banned Two other players at the same time without any reason and I will be very thankful if anyone looks forward to it......

4.Proof (screenshots/demos) : http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/4cQa6q4Z/file.html
Hold on a little brother, no one is being arrogant .It is just too many hackers and less admins. Anyway , just upload demo right file then we look into it only and reply things for certain then.
oh wait its working xd
since these players gets destroy access this command gets overused, sometimes in clean ppls.
birdy dont destroy 5 times in a row, with your lag your fps and your knowledge of public gameplay u shldnt!
unbanned.

first i will apologize since i made a mistake but u know its cs shit happens.
there were many hackers as well so got u mixed up as well Big Grin u did look a little wh tho

azy my love there are 10 hackers everytime i leave server and im only admin all day u cant blame me at this point
Easy guys.

1st of all sorry for the inconvenience @ No Name (u've already been unabnned)

2- Infaaaa - like LKT just said, we do lack admins ATM since the server has bearly been ON for 4-5 days so give him a break!!! And yes at times it does get a bit hard to ''judge'' when u get several hackers ON at the same time.

3- Will try to get some more admins there for the ''Early birds'' since most of us can do the evenings / mid days!

Anyways since the issue has been solved, close the thread please

Best regards,

V.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________