LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Staff application , please read it carefully :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : Reggae

2. Location (country) : England.

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : Email , skype , discord, gmail . I can give you any of these in case you want to contact me for anything .

4. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : YES/NO: Yeah, i've had been an admin before.

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : ? I dont have any other favorite servers except lamda swarm mode.

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : YES/NO (optional) Yeah why not .

I just want to mention that im very very active on swarm server and i always team with the new players Big Grin hopefully i will get this. And i've paied a lot of money for super-admin in the past and for any other things such as prestiges.
Err...
As far as i know, Hunter mentioned from your earlier post that you have shared your adminship with your brother
Well if you and Hunter have dealt with that situation, and you have ACTIVE privilage vip or admin right now only then can you be accepted
of course if all things is sorted out with the two of you
Yeah yeah , the thing between me and my brother is okay bro , my little brother doesn't play here no more ..I let my brother play here just bcz i didn't know that it wasn't allowed bro so after i told him he said its okay.. he will probably play on another name tho. you can trust me , i am an old old lamda swarm player bro .. i played here like 3-5 years ago bro .. But you can really trust me , i will not leave my brother to play on my account and especially when i have the admin . Never .. anyway thanks for reading it tho.

But that's the thing bro , i got s-admin about 3 weeks ago now , but still didn't get it because the owner didn't have the paypal logs from that.. so i paied for nothing broo.. but its okay tho , i will buy s-admin probably this week or next week bro ..
And btw i just really wanna ask if these privileges are on forum or in game as an admin bro ? ? .. cuz i see hackers mostly everyday especially as speed hack or aimbot..
As it's been said , this application/position for active/paid admins only.Aside from that if you are active member and lost privileges due to some reason then concerned Staff member will provide reason only(In this case it's ). Meanwhile , thread is locked, also refrain from making new thread to avoid bans here too.

Thanks. Smile