LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Lamda staff aplication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-20-2018, 11:04 AM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]There is no fucking attitute ma boi bro.. ur just dumb bro Smile)

I can see attitude dripping from every word u type.... u should understand this kiddo that we really don't tolerate the kind of casual nonchalant wiseass remarks u keep sending..... 

Start being more respectful to other forum members especially forum staff .... if u don't understand something ask nicely ... Not in a sarcastic way.... That doesn't earn u any goodwill here.... 

This is ur First and last warning to be more respectful in the content that u post on this forum..
(05-20-2018, 11:56 AM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2018, 11:04 AM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]There is no fucking attitute ma boi bro.. ur just dumb bro Smile)

I can see attitude dripping from every word u type.... u should understand this kiddo that we really don't tolerate the kind of casual nonchalant wiseass remarks u keep sending..... 

Start being more respectful to other forum members especially forum staff .... if u don't understand something ask nicely ... Not in a sarcastic way.... That doesn't earn u any goodwill here.... 

This is ur First and last warning to be more respectful in the content that u post on this forum..

This aint even sarcastic, but a simple childs play. Acting all tough & hard Big Grin

@ "Reggae" accept this as my first & last warning towards you.

Best regards 

V.
Dislike....

Anyways
i don't know why you would want to become a staff
you will NOT gain any free privilages
staff membership is for those who want to support lamda as their free will
and to support other players and leaking information in need
of course if the staff has been really active for a long time, he might get some *rewards* and respect from lamda
even if most people intend to get free adminship, 10$ per month is not a lot of money (especially not 3$ for vip or 5$ for regluar admin)
and if you cannot buy privilages because you don't have credit card/ paypal, you can boost or buy via sms (sms for swarm etc.)
Pages: 1 2