LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Lamda staff aplication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone gonna respond ever to my topic bro ?...
(05-15-2018, 05:33 PM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone gonna respond ever to my topic bro ?...

Your application was already reviewed and replied to - check it again! -> http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.in/showthread.php?tid=3443

Best regards,

V.
Don't you see that "swarm hunter" has to respond bro ?..
(05-16-2018, 04:09 PM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you see that "swarm hunter" has to respond bro ?..

he has to respond to what?
to my fcking topic bro= ]] cuz only swarm hunter decides now bro .. god damnit bro =]
(05-17-2018, 06:12 AM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]to my fcking topic bro= ]] cuz only swarm hunter decides now bro ..  god damnit bro =]

Lol young man!!!

I would've tought you'd figure the outcome from your previous 2 threads & replies..

But yea best of luck with waitting!

Best regards

V.
ehm. nice shit response bro .. nice one.
reggae this was literaly written by lkt
lkt:-
As it's been said , this application/position for active/paid admins only.Aside from that if you are active member and lost privileges due to some reason then concerned Staff member will provide reason only(In this case it's Hunter). Meanwhile , thread is locked, also refrain from making new thread to avoid bans here too.

dosnt matter he is forum owner if he says cant then it cant happen swarm dosnt need to reply to every single thread tho
(05-17-2018, 06:27 PM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]ehm. nice shit response bro .. nice one.

Hello from planet earth.!

Fix up your attitude and then start thinking or hoping for becoming a staff member, not only talking now about our community, but life in general!!

Have a good day!

Regards

V.
There is no fucking attitute ma boi bro.. ur just dumb bro Smile)
Pages: 1 2