LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: New member application ! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : ? Reggae

2. Location (country) : ? England but i'm from romania.

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : ? email - [email protected] , whatsapp - PM me for the number , Skype - Eduardo Edi , Gmail - [email protected] .

4. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before : YES/NO : yeah ..

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : ? Lamdaprocs swarm + gun + xp mode.

6. If you want to see yourself on "LAMDA FORUM TEAM" as an "Lamda Staff Member" say : YES/NO (optional) : Yeah.. Big Grin

And i do currently have admin on the swarm mode server .
Hello Reggae,
nice to see you applying. I think I've seen you today on swarm for short. Been there a moment - not my addon ^^ WC3 is my fav 1.
Have fun playing and wishing good luck w this Smile
dd2/rian
Gets a NO NO from me. Due to attitude issues before.

But wait up for LKT to see. What has he got to say Wink
What has the past have to do with the prezent bro ?=] people change my guy .. Trust me bro , i've paied on this sv more than this whole team of admins have paied for this server. I am one of the oldest members in here , i only remember birdy num num and lakatus smthing like that , lakatus was the owner before i guess.. but now it changed=]
(06-27-2018, 07:13 PM)Reggae Wrote: [ -> ]What has the past have to do with the prezent bro ?=] people change my guy .. Trust me bro , i've paied on this sv more than this whole team of admins have paied for this server. I am one of the oldest members in here , i only remember birdy num num and lakatus smthing like that , lakatus was the owner before i guess.. but now it changed=]

Well your past has shown us / me your attitude towards server players, community members & even staff team which to my eye sight has not been the best.
as for your generosity of paying for what ever u have = most definetley not more then some of us, so please spare that Smile (and it no how reflects to the opinion of mine)

Regardless of all this, as i mentioned in my previous reply, simply wait up for LKT to give his decisions .

Have a good day/night,