LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Staff Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. In-Game NICK (as it is you play with) : EpicSoccer

2. Location (country) : Bulgaria

3. Active Email-id/Skype/whatsApp (any out of them: optional) : skype-protroller24

4. Ever been ADMIN on any other server before :Yes(in a few server)

5. Favorite Server (IP/name) : Swarm+GunXP+Powers

6. Lamda Staff Member-Yes

The reason why i want to be Lamda Staff Member is that I really like all of the servers and i would like to help with what i can. I think that the staff is great and i would like to be one of this team and help them.
Do you have Paid rank?(Support-Staff/Super-Admin/Admin/vip)bcuz if your apply is good,but you dont have active paid rank,they will automatic skip your apply!But Good Luck!
Greetings,

DEMENTOR
(08-01-2018, 04:28 PM)DEMENTOR Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have Paid rank?(Support-Staff/Super-Admin/Admin/vip)bcuz if your apply is good,but you dont have active paid rank,they will automatic skip your apply!But Good Luck!
Greetings,

DEMENTOR
Why are they gonna do this
Bcuz,If you don’t have paid rank,they can’t accept you.I guess,it’s not very hard to understand this.
Regards,

DEMENTOR
1 . Paid for it(VIP/Admin/Super-Admin) : YES ?
answer it
and then wait for owners
good luck
Declined
If you don't have active Paid Privilages (VIP/ Admin / Super-Admin) you cannot be a forum team member.If you don't then you are most certainly
Declined.

it is not paid "rank" and there is no price for staff/ support
you're just complicating.