LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Demo of suspect of wall hack " ~DeeJaY CHr!$H"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the demo of ~DeeJaY CHr!$H~......i found him as a suspect of using wallhack !! so banned him !! check it admins !!
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/iynGPmBK/file.html
He's already banned many times in dd2 server but still he manages to break into server dnt knw how!!
Slap him slay him insult him if he don't go..
lol ok Tongue
I banned him 2 times in a row. but he still comes. If u find him,  ban him asap.
call me, joint or Ary next time you see him. We will destroy his CS game.

~DivywOw~ - thanks for reporting. you were right.
and guys,  be prepared.  there is a new type of admin/vip hack where a player use your steamID. if u see any unknown player writing in green chat,  check if he is admin/vip by typing /vips. If that players name is not showing after u write /vips then permanently ban him with a reason admin hack.
(06-29-2015, 02:49 AM)Dark Horse ////// lamda Wrote: [ -> ]and guys,  be prepared.  there is a new type of admin/vip hack where a player use your steamID. if u see any unknown player writing in green chat,  check if he is admin/vip by typing /vips. If that players name is not showing after u write /vips then permanently ban him with a reason admin hack.

it just changes the chat to green thts it it will not give him admin privilages...although he is a hacker n should be banned
he will get unlimited ammo and stuffs. but no restricted weapons and also can't ban anyone
i have banned him twice before Tongue
he never submitted demo.