LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camping is ok as long players won't overdo it. Passing the 2 minute countdown and there still the AWP on T side  Undecided  passing the 1 minute  and still AWP on T side sitting or walking around.

It's always the same players. Al-aqsa, nil-tr, MEGATRON, Xm@n, SoloTurk, 283 OFFICIAL - [14989], MYZTEZIZ.
That's just a part of names. Some got kick, some being insulting afterwards. I'm feeling like I'm I a childhood  Blush

So please, move your heads out of base.
Excessive camping at T Spawn and/or Magging from T Slope or from the area behind the box at end of T slope is Absolutely lovely..... If any players are found to be doing this then Admins should not feel shy and Slay/Kick them.... if Player still continues to do the same then a TIME SPECIFIC ban UPTO 60 Minutes can be given.

Harsh but necessary in my opinion.
(08-11-2018, 02:22 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]Excessive camping at T Spawn and/or Magging from T Slope or from the area behind the box at end of T slope is Absolutely lovely..... If any players are found to be doing this then Admins should not feel shy and Slay/Kick them.... if Player still continues to do the same then a TIME SPECIFIC ban UPTO 60 Minutes can be given.

Harsh but necessary in my opinion.

will come up with a solution for this some time next week , currently a bit too busy with other stuff.

But indeed it get frustraiting at times & also a hard thing to manage.