LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applying for                                                                                : Super Admin
IGN:                                                                                           : RoObeeRrrT
NON STEAM / STEAM ID:                                                             : STEAM_0:1:36896680  
GameME link:                                                                              : https://lamdaprocs.gameme.com/playerinfo/777637
Level of English:                                                                         :Scale of 1 to 10 : 8
Your age:                                                                                    :25
Amx experience                                                                          : 100 % experience
Ever been banned or warned                                                      :NO
Have you paid for any privilages                                                 :Yes / Admin
Average online time P/Day                                                         :3-5 Hours
Contact Details (Skype/Discord/Steam/TS)                                  : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034059089
Your C.S 1.6 Experience                                                             : Over 14 years
What can you offer to our server                                               : My Activity is 100%/ I hunt the Cheater,I always try to help the players when I have the answer,Clean Game

Brief story about yourself:                                                           : My name Is Ben (Robert is my second name) and im 25 years old.I have with my Father a Car Factory/workshop.I play counter strike since 15 years.
Approved & added.

Keep Enjoying Lamda Wink
Congrats Robi.

Keep killing me :-(
gratz for upg robi but now who will i slap if u also get immunity eh ? Big Grin