LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: BANNED FOR FUN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ADMIN : `CpX.~> RoObeerrT

2/3 TIMES he banned without reason , just because he dies always when am here
maybe he s jealous ...

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: `CpX.~> RoObeerrT
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'adios again'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 week'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:14598741'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '93.0.179.120'
[AMXBans] ======================
You insulted the Server several times.I tolt you to leave then. You cry over Auto aim or what ever and insulted the Players. Be grateful i ban you only for 1 week. Next time its permanent.Think about it next time if an admin is online.

Regards
AHAHHAHA
thats a fact ! and reality ! when u have xp like u maybe will feel it but for the moment still +10 years to wait for u
'i told u to leave then" ahahah are u god ? also gimme prove of what u say , and the rule where is written that saying plugings on server making it less performant is pusnied by a 1 week ban AHAHHAHA

U were just all time dieing and found some bots reason to ban .
if there s no justice to control abuse admin like you idc but i just wanted to say truth about u kiddyadminjealous Wink))
have a bad day Wink))

ps ; if u need real admin u can call me cause this kind of kids cant do properly an admin job
Your IQ does not seem to be too high Dodgy
I love Crying Kids.
well you did insult server i have seen it my self but since im a nice guy your ban reduced to 24 hours etc next time i shall add it as permanent and the guy ur insulting is a core faggot of the sv Tongue Tongue
(11-07-2018, 03:46 PM)Birdy Num Num Wrote: [ -> ]well you did insult server i have seen it my self but since im a nice guy your ban reduced to 24 hours etc next time i shall add it as permanent and the guy ur insulting is a core faggot of the sv Tongue Tongue

This is the reason why i love you my Fag Big Grin . Another reason to be thankful Gunnerboy.You are lucky to get a reduce.
Thread closed 24 h remains ( Let Mike to read the logs to see what exactly happened)