LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Request for unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, I just tried to enter the server, when I see a message that I am banned. I didn't play for the whole day, except this morning, but everything was fine.

BUILD 1634 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 1
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [DE] Swarm Hunter.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : [RS] ARKAN ALIVE
[AMXBans] Reason : ' adversting '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.forum.lamdaprocs.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 608669208 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 212.200.181.155 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

This is what is written in the console. And I didn't change my nickname.

Please, respond quick, I fuckin love this server, I don't wanna be baned because of some shit misunderstanding.
As stated in your console info:
You have done any kind of advertising for other sites or servers. That's the reason you are banned.
You need to wait for Swarm Hunter to take action (or not).
Upload ur last demo, if no adverts there, can unban no issues.
Nickname [RS] ARKAN ALIVE
SteamID STEAM_1:0:608669208
Steam Community ID 76561199177604144
IP address 323.311.292.266
Ban type SteamID and/or IP
Reason adversting
Invoked on 17. Oct 2018 - 18:39:52
Ban length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by [DE] Swarm Hunter
Banned on LamdaProCS.com 35/1hp Knife Only (1hp_final_3)
Trackback http://amxbans.lamdaprocs.in/ban_list.php?bid=63843

upload your demo at knife server and we will decide whether u advertised or not.
Without Demo Ban will be stay. I dont remember why you are banned but i am sure you cant upload the demo, Reason is easy, there was no demo recorder to this time active so Players with Adversting, banned from myself, will stay banned. I dont ban any without Reason. So you should search an new Server where you can play.
(11-14-2018, 04:02 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Without Demo Ban will be stay. I dont remember why you are banned but i am sure you cant upload the demo, Reason is easy, there was no demo recorder to this time active so Players with Adversting, banned from myself, will stay banned. I dont ban any without Reason. So you should search an new Server where you can play.

haha dont remember must have banned alot to reach this stage we truly admire u xd