LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would suggest u guys start playing de_mirage or de_train

Also if ur having problems with the 2x2 plugin then u should talk to LKT cause on the Indian SV the 2x2 plugin was working quite well as far as i remember at least i never came across the bugs/glitches that you guys seem to be facing on the EU sv.
(12-19-2018, 01:57 PM)alphusrockey Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest u guys start playing de_mirage or de_train

Also if ur having problems with the 2x2 plugin then u should talk to LKT cause on the Indian SV the 2x2 plugin was working quite well as far as i remember at least i never came across the bugs/glitches that you guys seem to be facing on the EU sv.

2x2 already fixed & working well Smile)
well I will go with these two maps
>>>>>>>De_Dust2 and De_mirage<<<<<<<
Best regards...
Big Grin
hi guys
i chose inferno
This keeps rolling ;-)
Hello guys , I would like to see diffrent maps for the next year, so i will vote for, de_mirage , de_dust and de_nuke

All the best, Manes Smile
I vote for de_dust. 

Thanks, 

KiNg KoNg
Hi guys , it s good idea to change map , i chose inferno
best regards
mo
Hi , I would say same as V. I do vote to de_inferno its the 2nd popular map after de_dust2 , but if it will effect the server performance plz do not so you can set up new server !.

''Another suggestion'' Also guys hope we have good servers setup as it is now since the quality important than variety : ) , Hope to see in the future servers with setup with official maps such (de_inferno ,de_mirage , de_train, de_Nuke)so we can bring old war days again ; ) .
(12-21-2018, 08:56 PM)beyondurlimitation Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , I would say same as V. I do vote to de_inferno its the 2nd popular map after de_dust2 , but if it will effect the server performance plz do not so you can set up new server !.

''Another suggestion'' Also guys hope we have good servers setup as it is now since the quality important than variety : ) , Hope to see in the future servers with setup with official maps such (de_inferno ,de_mirage , de_train, de_Nuke)so we can bring old war days again ; ) .

2nd suggeston - I personally do love it, but it has to be taken slowely step by step, as regs increase in the sv, which is why Rian want to add only 1 map for the beginning only .

It is rly difficult to run a pub with several maps after a fresh start of a server , so we need to remain patient on this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4