LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Applying for free VIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applying for________________________________________Vip
IGN:______________________________________________Red*|TmF|
NON STEAM / STEAM ID:_____________________________STEAM_0:1:1601292904
GameME link:_______________________________________https://lamdaprocs.gameme.com/playerinfo/802881
Ever been banned or warned___________________________Yes, but by MISTAKEN autoban due to lag for 24h

Note*: It has been a while that im a member of your commmunity, long enough to decide that i should make part of it, because quite simply
its one of the best.
Actually i was going to apply for free admin, but i still dont have 250 hours of gameplay on record, so if u admin(s) judge i have my chance please notifie me, so i will apply. if not, the attention you pay for my application already makes all my pleasure. With best regards.
Nice to read.

But ingame nick is def not V.

Sleeping time. So no comment from me yet.
Most defenetley not V. Big Grin since i dont share my "unique" name ^^

But the actual nickanme of urs is - Red*|TmF|

Hours currently are close to a 100 well done & glad to see such activity.

VIP approved

Please send me a correct Steam id, in a PM
U can get it by typing status in console, while on server, once ill receive it, it will get officially added.

Stay active & happy fragging
(12-26-2018, 09:38 PM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]Most defenetley not V. Big Grin since i dont share my "unique" name ^^

But the actual nickanme of urs is - Red*|TmF|

Hours currently are close to a 100 well done & glad to see such activity.

VIP approved

Please send me a correct Steam id, in a PM
U can get it by typing status in console, while on server, once ill receive it, it will get officially added.

Stay active & happy fragging

Congrats Red mate..  Wink
p1..
Thank you all i appreciate it.
So I can say: Welcome Smile

Enjoy your time, stay active and clean.