LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Banned from DD2 only [EU] 24/7 (de_dust2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you can not see it "demo to fourm suspcted kill" appropriate ban reason so its really your own problem
The Ban Reason here is suspect only. Use understanable Ban Reasons. What i should know about "suspect Kill" ? This is for sure useless Reason for everyone.
(02-09-2019, 07:23 PM)beyondurlimitation Wrote: [ -> ]if you can not see it "demo to fourm suspcted kill" appropriate ban reason so its really your own problem

And that.is.appropriate reason? Upload demo ? Suspect kill? What kind.of.a.cheat is that ? First i hear.
Reason has to remain clear, so any member knows what to look for.
Be careful!!!!!!
suspected means cheat involved which is not surely defined wh or either anti-flash or else because of that it was written ''suspected '' ,, ''upload demo'' to be reviewed either was luck or actually cheat so it will clear after demo is verified , again I see it;s your own problem or maybe lazy to review the demo .

You should consider how you write here.
For the future, please write clear reasons when banning someone.
Suspect as a reason will not be accepted here and I will delete any ban you give with this reason.
It's neither V his problem nor my problem. It's just your problem.

And now, the Thread will be closed.
(02-10-2019, 08:31 AM)beyondurlimitation Wrote: [ -> ]suspected means cheat involved which is not surely defined wh or either anti-flash or else because of that it was written ''suspected '' ,, ''upload demo'' to be reviewed either was luck or actually cheat so it will clear after demo is verified  , again I see it;s your own problem or maybe lazy to review the demo .

Once again i will mention, u have not provided info - For what to.look for in demo.

There are simple reasons like suspected wh / aim / nospread etc,etc.

Suspected kill is no where near being appropriate reason.
Which is also stated in admin rules, and which i had asked to read every admin on the server, perhaps u do need to re - read them.

Thread closed
(02-10-2019, 10:31 AM)Veicis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2019, 08:31 AM)beyondurlimitation Wrote: [ -> ]suspected means cheat involved which is not surely defined wh or either anti-flash or else because of that it was written ''suspected '' ,, ''upload demo'' to be reviewed either was luck or actually cheat so it will clear after demo is verified  , again I see it;s your own problem or maybe lazy to review the demo .

Once again i will mention, u have not provided info - For what to.look for in demo.

There are simple reasons like suspected wh / aim / nospread etc,etc.

Suspected kill is no where near being appropriate reason.
Which is also stated in admin rules, and which i had asked to read every admin on the server, perhaps u do need to re - read them.

Thread closed

Dammit.............. I missed this......
Pages: 1 2