LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: Free VIP Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Applying for________________________________________Vip
IGN:______________________________________________enemy
NON STEAM / STEAM ID:_____________________________STEAM_0:0:7728393
GameME link:_______________________________________https://lamdaprocs.gameme.com/playerinfo/853597
Ever been banned or warned___________________________NO
Hello Mr. Enemy.

Nice to see you applying.

Before any decision and discussion can be formed please explain your consisting VAC ban.

Thanks in advance.

rian
(03-08-2019, 06:22 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Mr. Enemy.

Nice to see you applying.

Before any decision and discussion can be formed please explain your consisting VAC ban.

Thanks in advance.

rian
Hi Mr. Rian Smile,

i cant explain why i get VAC Ban. Its a CS:GO VAC Ban.
I was a Pro Player in CS1.6 before and after a Counter-Strike Break i try CS:GO.
Quickly i ranked up from Silver Tier to Global Elite. I think too quickly. All my teammates have kicked me from the ranked games,
because they were thinking i was a smurf or hacker acc. I dont know how, but  then i get a VAC Ban after the last game.
I never cheated in all of my games.
You can ask the other admins. If im cheating i were already ban on your server and doesnt get rank #2 Smile

I hope this explanation is enough for you.

regards
enemy
Steam dont give an free VAC BAN. for sure the ban was correct Wink

They use some of anticheat detectors and there is no false detect.

So when u got vac ban then u are an cheater.
(03-09-2019, 10:34 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Steam dont give an free VAC BAN.  for sure the ban was correct Wink  

They use some of anticheat detectors and there is no false detect.  

So when u got vac ban then u are an cheater.

Maybe they detect something. There was a tool in the past "Gappa" (4 Brightness) ive used before. But in cs 1.6 it was allowed.

Perhaps thats why. But i dont intentionaly cheated or something like this.

Edit: but hey, its ok if you decline me vor VIP. i just wann ask, because im playing a lot on your server and everyone is friendly there.

regards
Approved.

Send me or your password.
next time i will use my old steam account with vac ban and want admin , only need to say the vac ban was false. Big Grin Big Grin =)
(03-09-2019, 07:13 PM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]next time i will use my old steam account with vac ban and want admin , only need to say the vac ban was false. Big Grin Big Grin =)

the vac ban anything not only cheats / hacks , yes you are true to VAc ban that give reason but some one it can be a trash reason so yeah Wink
i dont think so. The Vac Bans are correct allways.