LamdaProCS - Gaming Community - Forum

Full Version: xanax unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First things First i'm not admin or Staff on LPC DUST 2 ONLY server we can look with 2 owners of the server Rian/V. and the admin who banned you right !
Currently you don't need to sgs in game like this and yea ....
You Clear i already seen your Config and your gameplay on different servers so i can say that you clear + steam user for chances .
but now the real question ? we need to see opinion of 2 owners on unban cause i can't touch any ban not realated with my staff.
I give you you chances to be unbanned .............. So we might ask owners first then we see ...
and yea your thread might be closed soon as we can thanks for playing in our servers x)
The Owners decide nothing here.... Every Owner have her own servers here.
I support only Knife and Swarm, the other Owner the Indian Server and Rian/V/SXL her Dust or Aim Servers.
The decision lies with the respective owner of its servers.

The Name of Demo is: DD2_Inferno_demo.dem search it in Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike and upload it.
(04-06-2019, 07:55 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]The Owners decide nothing here.... Every Owner have her own servers here.  
I support only Knife and Swarm, the other Owner the Indian Server and Rian/V/SXL her Dust or Aim Servers.

The Name of Demo is: DD2_Inferno_demo.dem   search it in Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike  and upload it.

I meant V. & Rian -.-
(04-05-2019, 10:10 PM)rian Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to comment anything but a professional do not need sgs or anything. We have some professionals.

they dont need a vipmenu either then Wink 

sgs is legit way to get speed which i understand is annoying but its up to the team to make up rules about that (which its not the best idea) or turn sv_airaccelerate 100 to 10 (hard to sgs/bhop).
but hey its a public server not an clan war server so i guess its allowed
(04-06-2019, 07:55 AM)Swarm Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]The Owners decide nothing here.... Every Owner have her own servers here.  

The Name of Demo is: DD2_Inferno_demo.dem   search it in Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike  and upload it.

If you could say its DD2 inferno_demo then it would be easier to find, because I was in this thread where it was showing something else as demo name,

Here's the demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0oh66c

NEXT TIME PLEASE DO NOT BAN SOMEONE FOR SGS AS PERMA BAN, DO MAKE SURE TO WARN THEM FIRST.
(04-06-2019, 11:55 AM)Levinurion Wrote: [ -> ]

If you could say its DD2 inferno_demo then it would be easier to find, because I was in this thread where it was showing something else as demo name,

Here's the demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0oh66c

NEXT TIME PLEASE DO NOT BAN SOMEONE FOR SGS AS PERMA BAN, DO MAKE SURE TO WARN THEM FIRST.

RULE 5 : 5 - Use of any hacks / scripts or any other advantages is forbidden and will lead to a ban.(Permanent)

Demo Chek and Clean. Normal Sgs not Script . Admin banned him for Wrong Reason (speedhack). Simple and Speed with sgs by fps so everything is clean.
any opinion Staff : ?
Agreed. Thanks Red.
wow, am sure it was damn difficult to share the demo at the first place Smile)

thread clsed
also will mention this for the end of the discussion

kname: XANAX
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:259934718
Steam Community ID: 76561198480135164
IP address: 95.68.30.163
Ban type: SteamID and/or IP
Reason: Cheat_aXE_cfg
Invoked on: 2019-02-15
Ban length: Permanent
Expires on: Not applicable
Banned by: Lamdaprocs sxl Dust2
Banned on: LamdaProCS.com | [EU] Dust2Only 24/7 (de_dust2)
Total expired bans: 0

either way, unbanned at this stage. Keep fragging, and furthermore, please no excuses of not having a demo.
Pages: 1 2